MANUFACTURER: PREFFERED PLUS PRODUCTS.
INDICATIONS:Azo urinary tract analgesic tablets by Preferred Plus
Urinary tract analgesic. For prompt temporary relief of minor pain and discomfort of urination.
Phenazopyridine Hydrochloride (95 mg).
FD&C Blue No. 2, FD&C Red No. 40, Hydroxypropyl Methyl Cellulose, Polysorbate 80, Pregelatinized Starch, Titanium Dioxide, May Also Contain either: carnauba wax, Dextrose, Ethylcellulose, Povidone, Sodium Starch Glycolate, Zinc Stearate; or:, Collodial Silicon Dioxide, FD&C Yellow No. 6, Lactose Monohydrate, Magnesium Stearate, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Polythylene Glycol, Talc.
- Adults: Take 2 Azo tablets 3 times daily with or after meals as needed.
- Take with a full glass of water.
- Children under 12: Do not use without consulting a doctor.
- Do not use for more than 2 days (12 tablets) without consulting a doctor.
- Ask a doctor before use if you have -kidney disease -allergies to foods, preservatives or dyes -had a hypersensitive reaction to Phenazopyridine.
- When using this product -stomach upset may occur, taking this product with or after meals may reduce stomach upset. -your urine will become reddish-orange in color. This is not harmful, but care should be taken to avoid staining clothing or other items.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if - your symptoms last for more than 2 days -you suspect you are having an adverse reaction to the medication.
- If pregnant or breast feeding, ask a health professional before use.
- Keep out of reach of children. In case of an overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.