MANUFACTURER: DSE HEALTHCARE SOLUTIONS LLC Cystex antibacterial and analgesic tablets
- Temporarily relieves painful urination, burning urination.
- Fast relief of frequent, painful and burning urination.
- Double action formula fights pain and burning urination.
- Easy to swallow.
Methenamine (162 mg) (Antibacterial), Sodium Salicylate (162.5 mg) (Analgesic) (Pain reliever).
Benzoic Acid, Cellulose, Croscarmellose Sodium, Edible Black Ink, FD and C Red 40 Lake, FD and C Yellow 6 Lake, Hydroxypropyl Cellulose, Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, Magnesium Stearate, Methacrylic Acid (Ethyl Acrylate Copolymer), Silica, Stearic Acid, Titanium Dioxide, Triethyl Citrate.
- Adults and children 12 years and over: Take 2 tablets with a full glass of water four times a day.
- Drink plenty of fluids.
- Children under 12 years: Ask a doctor.
- Store at 59 to 86 degree F (15 to 30 degree C) in a dry place.
- Protect from light.
- Do not use if tamper resistant seal on bottle neck is broken or missing at time of purchase.
- Children and teenagers who have or are recovering from chicken pox, flu symptoms, or flu should not use this product.
- If nausea, vomiting or fever occur, consult a doctor because these symptoms could be the early signs of Reyes syndrome, a rare but serious illness.
- If you consume 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day, ask your doctor whether you should take sodium salicylate or other pain relievers and fever reducers.
- Sodium salicylate may cause stomach bleeding problems.
Do not use:
- If you are on a sodium restricted diet, if you are allergic to salicylates, or if you have stomach problems (such as heartburn, upset stomach, or stomach pain) that persist or recur, or if you have ulcers or bleeding problems.
- Ask a doctor before use if you have frequent, burning urination for the first time.
Stop use and ask a doctor if product has been used for 10 days, pain persists or gets worse, new symptoms occur (these could be signs of a serious condition), ringing in the ears or loss of hearing occurs.
- If pregnant or breast feeding, ask a health professional before use.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a poison control center right away.
Shipping Weight : 0.50 lb