MANUFACTURER: Sea-Band Ltd. Sea-Band Travel and Morning Sickness Relief Acupressure Wrist Bands
Sea-Bands are clinically proven to relieve motion sickness and morning sickness in addition to helping with post-operative and chemotherapy-induced nausea.
- No side effects
- drug free alternative treatment for the control of vomiting
- Nausea is typically Reduced within 5 minutes after Sea-Bands are applied.
- Sea-Bands can be used with any other drugs
Motion Sickness and Travel Sickness:- Don’t let motion sickness ruin your journeys – be they by land, air or sea. Drug-free Sea-Bands can help you or your children reduce nausea so you can enjoy travelling once again.
Morning Sickness:- For many pregnant women, morning sickness isn’t just confined to the morning. In some cases it can last all day – and range from feeling nauseous to regular vomiting. If you are suffering morning sickness or pregnancy sickness, Sea-Bands may help to reduce feelings of nausea and can help reduce vomiting too
Post-Operative and Chemotherapy-Induced Nausea:- Nausea and vomiting is a common and unpleasant side effect of chemotherapy for cancer patients and, despite improvements in anaesthetic techniques, many post-operative patients still suffer nausea and vomiting. Drug-free Sea-Bands can help to relieve these symptomsWarning
California’s Proposition 65 Warning: May This item contains chemicals known to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. Reference by California Office of Environmental Health Hazard Assessment (OEHHA) at: www.oehha.ca.gov/prop65/prop65_list/Newlist.html.
Material is made out of cotton.
To ensure your Sea-Bands work properly, please follow the instructions below to position your wristbands correctly.
- Place your middle three fingers on the inside of your wrist with the edge of the third finger on the wrist crease. The Nei-Kuan point is just under the edge of your index finger between the two central tendons.
- Position the button facing downward over the Nei-Kuan point. Repeat the process for the other wrist.
- One band must be worn on each wrist to be effective. Sea-Bands can be put onto your wrist before you start travelling, or after you have started your journey.
Shipping Weight : 0.20 lb