Simply Saline Sterile Saline Nasal Mist For Nasal ReliefFeatures:
- Moisturizes and helps clears congestion
- Preservative and drug free
- Contents remain sterile throughout use
- Safe does not damage delicate nasal tissue
California’s Proposition 65 Warning: This item contains chemicals known to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. Reference by California Office of Environmental Health Hazard Assessment (OEHHA) at: www.oehha.ca.gov/prop65/prop65_list/Newlist.html.
Water (Purified) , Sodium Chloride (0.9%).
- To flush and irrigate, tilt head to the side over sink or use in shower. Insert nozzle into one nostril depressing as a gentle mist fills sinus passages and flows out nostrils.
- Repeat in other nostril.
- To moisturize, insert nozzle into each nostril and press as moisture is restored to dry nasal passages.
- Use as often as needed (non-habit forming, non-addicting).
- The use of this dispenser by more than one person may spread infection.
- Keep out of reach of children
- Contents under pressure.
- Do not puncture or incinerate.
- Store between 59° and 86° F (15°and 30° C).
- Avoid spraying in eyes.
Shipping Weight : 0.30 lb