Senokot natural vegetable laxative ingredient tablets
- Senokot natural vegetable laxative ingredient tablets with standardised senna concentrate generally produce bowel movement in 6 to 12 hours.
- It help relieve occasional constipation whenever it occurs.
- It helps relieve occasional constipation whenever it occurs, aiding laxation through gentle stimulation of the large bowel.
- Natural vegetable laxative ingredient.
- Made from natural vegetable senna laxative ingredient.
- Contain no harsh impurities.
- Contains the gentle and natural laxative ingredient shown to be effective in 50 clinical studies.
- Take before bedtime for gentle overnight relief, usually in 6 to 12 hours.
- Each tablet contains 8.6 mg of sennosides.
California’s Proposition 65 Warning: This item contains chemicals known to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. Reference by California Office of Environmental Health Hazard Assessment (OEHHA) at: www.oehha.ca.gov/prop65/prop65_list/Newlist.html.
Each tablet contains: Purified Senna (8. 6 mg).
Corn Starch, Glycerin, Lactose, Magnesium Stearate, Talc, Other Ingredients.
- Recommended dosage (or as directed by a doctor): Take preferably at bedtime.
- Adults and children 12 years of age and over: 2 tablets once a day (maximum: 4 tablets twice a day, not to exceed 8 tablets in a day).
- Children 6 to under 12 years of age: 1 tablet once a day (maximum: 2 tablets twice a day, not to exceed 4 tablets in a day).
- Children 2 to under 6 years of age:
- 1/2 tablet once a day (maximum: 1 tablet twice a day, not to exceed 2 tablets in a day). For children under 2 years of age, consult a doctor.
- Do not use laxative products when abdominal pain, nausea, or vomiting are present unless directed by a doctor.
- If have noticed a sudden change in bowel movements that persists over a period of 2 weeks, consult a doctor before using a laxative.
- Laxative products should not be used for a period longer than 1 week unless directed by a doctor.
- Rectal bleeding or failure to have bowel movement after use of a laxative may indicate a serious condition.
- Discontinue use and consult doctor.
- As with any drug, if are pregnant or nursing a baby, seek the advice of a health professional before using this product.
- In case of accidental overdose, seek professional assistance or contact a poison control center immediately.
- Keep out of childrens reach.
Shipping Weight : 0.30 lb