MANUFACTURER: WYETH CONSUMER.
INDICATIONS:Robitussin childrens cough and cold long acting liquid, fruit punch flavor
It helps control coughs for 6 to 8 hours and has an added ingredient to help relieve runny nose, itchy eyes and sneezing. Your kids will love the fruit punch flavor. For Children ages 6 and over.
- Alcohol Free.
- Relieves cough up to 8 hours, runny nose and sneezing.
- Temporarily relieves cough due to minor throat and bronchial irritation as may occur with a cold.
- Temporarily relieves these symptoms due to hay fever or other upper respiratory allergies.
- Relieves itchy, watery eyes.
- Relieves itching of the nose or throat.
Chlorpheniramine Maleate (1mg) (antihistamine), Dextromethorphan HBr (7.5 mg) (cough suppressant)
Anhydrous Citric Acid, Natural and Artificial Flavor, FD&C Red #40, Glycerin, Lactic Acid, Propylene Glycol, Purified Water, Sodium Benzoate, Sodium Citrate, Sorbitol Solution, Sucralose
- Do not use more than 6 doses in any 24-hour period.
- Repeat every 4 hours.
- Choose dosage by weight (if weight is not known, choose by age).
- Measure with the dosing device provided. Do not use with any other device.
- Age weight dose under 2 years under 24 lbs. Do not use 2 to under 6 years 24 - 47 lbs. Store at 20 -25C (68 -77F).
- Do not use:
- In a child under 2 years of age.
- In a child who is taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric, or emotional conditions, or Parkinson's disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug.
- If you do not know if your child's prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before giving this product.
- Ask a doctor before use:
- If your child has heart disease high blood pressure thyroid disease diabetes.
- Cough that occurs with too much phlegm (mucus).
- Cough that lasts or is chronic such as occurs with asthma.
- When using this product do not use more than directed.
- Stop use and ask a doctor:
- If your child gets nervous, dizzy, or sleepless.
- Symptoms do not get better within 7 days or are accompanied by fever.
- Cough lasts more than 7 days, comes back, or is accompanied by fever, rash, or persistent headache. These could be signs of a serious condition.
- Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.