Home > All OTC Medicines > Cough, Cold and Sinus > Cough Medications, Syrups >
Dimetapp DM Elixir Cold and Cough Relief Syrup with Grape Taste for Childrens - 4 Oz
Dimetapp DM Elixir Cold & Cough Relief Syrup temporarily relieves cough due to minor throat and bronchial irritation occurring with a cold.
You Save: $1.25 (17.4%)
Availability: In Stock
Usually Ships in 1-2 Business Days
MANUFACTURER: WYETH CONSUMER . INDICATIONS: For kids' colds that start in the nose but also include coughing, there's Dimetapp Cold & Cough DM Elixir. It tackles the most bothersome stuffy and runny noses, and contains a cough suppressant to help relieve your child's cough. And that lets you both breathe easier.
Dimetapp DM Elixir Cold & Cough Relief Syrup:
INGREDIENTS: Active Ingredients: Brompheniramine maleate - Antihistamine Dextromethorphan HBr - Cough suppressant Phenylephrine HCl - Nasal decongestant . Inactive Ingredients: Artificial flavor, citric acid, FD&C blue no. 1, FD&C red no. 40, glycerin, propylene glycol, purified water, sodium benzoate, sodium citrate, sorbitol, sucralose . DIRECTIONS: Do not take more than 6 doses in any 24-hour period.
- temporarily relieves cough due to minor throat and bronchial irritation occurring with a cold, and nasal congestion due to the common cold, hay fever or other upper respiratory allergies
- temporarily relieves these symptoms due to hay fever (allergic rhinitis): runny nose sneezing itchy, watery eyes, itching of the nose or throat.
- temporarily restores freer breathing through the nose.
Other information: each teaspoon contains: sodium 3 mg. store at 20-25C (68-77F). Dosage cup provided. WARNINGS: Do not use: in a child under 2 years of age. If you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric, or emotional conditions, or Parkinson's disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.
- Adults and children 12 Years and over : 4 Tea Spoons every 4 hrs.
- Children 6 to under 12 years : 2 Spoons every 4 hrs.
- Children 2 to 6 years : Ask doctor.
- Children under 2 years : Do not Use.
Ask a doctor before use if you have : heart disease. high blood pressure. thyroid disease. diabetes. trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland. glaucoma. cough that occurs with too much phlegm (mucus). a breathing problem or persistent or chronic cough that lasts such as occurs with smoking, asthma, chronic bronchitis, or emphysema. If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Shipping Weight :
STORE FEATURES: We stock and ship Genuine, new and manufacturer direct products.
- Heavy weight items above 10 LBs are not eligible for Free Shipping.
- Almost All Domestic Orders over $79 gets Free Shipping with in USA by ground. * Conditions apply.
- 30 day Return & 7-Day Refund policy (see policy pages for details).
- We respect your privacy. Hence we do not Spam your mail box.
- Add more to your shopping cart and get shipping discounts.