Home > All OTC Medicines > Pain and Fever > Sleep Aids, Rest-ful Sleep Remedies >
Dormin perennial original midnight sleep aid caplets - 72 ea
Relief of symptoms associated with perennial and seasonal allergic rhinitis, vasomotor rhinitis, allergic conjunctivitis, mild, uncomplicated urticaria and angioedema.
Availability: In Stock
Usually Ships in 1-2 Business Days
MANUFACTURER: RANDOB LABORATORIES LTD.
INDICATIONS: Dormin perennial original midnight sleep aid caplets
- Relief of symptoms associated with perennial and seasonal allergic rhinitis, vasomotor rhinitis, allergic conjunctivitis, mild, uncomplicated urticaria and angioedema.
- Amelioration of allergic reactions to blood or plasma.
- Adjunctive therapy in anaphylactic reactions.
- Mild nighttime sedation.
- Prevention of motion sickness.
- Topical anesthetic.
- Treatment of antipsychotic induced extrapyramidal symptoms.
- Allergy to any antihistamines.
- Asthmatic attack.
- Not to be used in neonates.
Shipping Weight : 0.20 lb
Overall Customer Rating:
Customer Reviews: 1
After trying everything to get to sleep I researched the web and came across this product I couldn't find it anywhere around so I finally broke down and ordered it online and after trying it I came to find out that it also helps with my allergies because the reason I can't sleep is that I am allergic to animals and my wife just happens to have 3 cats and we also have a dog together she cleans up after them as much as possible but no matter how much you clean there pet hair is always gonna be in the air and this makes me miserable at night I've tried all I can and Dormin works real good it don't only help me fall asleep but it helps with my allergies. I'm starting to feel like a pill popper but I've found in my research on the web that dormin is actually both so I knock both out with one stone and when I wake up fresh in the morning I don't have to take another drowsy pill.