Home > First Aid, Wound Care > First Aid OTC > Burn Care, Sun Burns >
Spenco 2nd skin moist burn sterile pads, medium, 2 in X 3 in - 4 ea
These are made of at least 80% sterile water and 4% polyethylene oxide, an inert material.
You Save: $0.91 (14.0%)
Availability: In Stock
Usually Ships in 1-2 Business Days
MANUFACTURER: SPENCO MEDICAL CORP.
INDICATIONS:Spenco 2nd skin moist burn sterile pads, medium, 2 in X 3 in
These are made from pure, sterile water. These pads provide a moist comfortable barrier to help keep the burn clean and to help protect the burn. 2nd skin moist burn pads will not stick to the wound. These are made of at least 80% sterile water and 4% polyethylene oxide, an inert material.
- Cools and soothes on contact.
- Wont stick to the wound.
- 4 sterile pads - 2 in. x 3 in (5 cm x 7.6 cm).
- Moist wound care works.
- Helps prevent scarring.
- Cools burns, scrapes and bites.
- Clean the burn or wound area.
- Remove and discard blue film.
- Gently apply the exposed moist pad over burn or wound.
- Cover with adhesive tape or stretch gauze.
- Change daily.
- If the pad becomes dry, moisten the pad, then remove.
- If bag is torn, damaged or otherwise compromised, do not use.
- Discard product.
- Use before expiration date marked on carton.
- See inside for directions on how to use.
- For severe burns or if complications occur consult a physician.
- Do not use this product if it is dried out.
- Sterility guaranteed (unless bag damaged or open).
Shipping Weight :
STORE FEATURES: We stock and ship Genuine, new and manufacturer direct products.
- Heavy weight items above 10 LBs are not eligible for Free Shipping.
- Almost All Domestic Orders over $79 gets Free Shipping with in USA by ground. * Conditions apply.
- 30 day Return & 7-Day Refund policy (see policy pages for details).
- We respect your privacy. Hence we do not Spam your mail box.
- Add more to your shopping cart and get shipping discounts.
Location: Anderson, SC
2nd Skin Moist Burn Pads...
I have been looking everywhere for these moist burn pads to keep in my medicine cabinet. They are WONDERFUL for minor kitchen burns! I LOVE THEM! They are both soothing and aid in healing!