Home > First Aid, Wound Care > Elastic Supports and Braces > Arm Sling >
Jobst medicalwear 20-30 mm/Hg compression armsleeve, medium, biege - 1 ea
Jobst Ready to Wear Compression Armsleeve and Gauntlet is ideal for the management of lymphedema of the arm.
You Save: $6.35 (11.3%)
Availability: In Stock
Usually Ships in 1-2 Business Days
Jobst medicalwear 20-30 mm/Hg compression armsleeve and gauntlet, medium, biege - 1 box
is ideal for the management of lymphedema of the arm. Advanced technology allows us to knit exceptionally soft and comfortable arm sleeves that provide proven compression for the management of lymphedema. The new Jobst Ready to Wear 20-30 mmHg Armsleeve and Gauntlet are specially designed for patients with mild edema, patients who cannot tolerate higher compression or have donning issues.
- Soft and air permeable.
- Durable, lightweight knit construction.
- Fits a wide range of hand and arm shapes.
- Easy to put on, comfortable to wear.
Machine washable in mesh laundry bag and recommended washing solutions. Air dry. No chlorine bleach. Patients who cannot tolerate higher compression or having difficulty placing and removing the arm sleeve shouldn't be recommended. Jobst Arm Sleeve recommended for patients with mildedema.
Shipping Weight :
STORE FEATURES: We stock and ship Genuine, new and manufacturer direct products.
- Heavy weight items above 10 LBs are not eligible for Free Shipping.
- Almost All Domestic Orders over $79 gets Free Shipping with in USA by ground. * Conditions apply.
- 30 day Return & 7-Day Refund policy (see policy pages for details).
- We respect your privacy. Hence we do not Spam your mail box.
- Add more to your shopping cart and get shipping discounts.