Lotrimin AF antifungal jock itch aerosol foot powder spray, super size
- Proven clinically effective in the treatment of most jock itch (tinea cruris).
- Effectively relieves itching, scaling, burning, chafing and discomfort associated with jock itch.
- Relieves itching and burning.
- Miconazole Nitrate Powder Spray - Aerosol.
- Cures most jock itch.
Miconazole Nitrate (2%) (Antifungal).
Isobutane, Alcohol SD 40 (8% v/v), Stearalkonium Hectorite, Talc.
- Wash affected area and dry thoroughly.
- Shake can well and spray a thin layer over affected area twice daily (morning and night).
- Supervise children in the use of this product.
- Use daily for 2 weeks.
- If condition persists longer, ask a doctor.
- This product is not effective on the scalp or nails.
- In case of clogging, clean nozzle with a pin.
- Store at 2� - 30�C (36� - 86�F).
When using this product:
- For external use only.
- Flammable: Do not use while smoking or near heat or flame.
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- Avoid contact with the eyes.
- Use only as directed. Intentional misuse by deliberately concentrating and inhaling contents can be harmful or fatal.
- Do not puncture or incinerate. Contents under pressure. Do not store at temperatures above 120�F.
Do not use on children under 2 years of age except under the advice and supervision of a doctor.
- irritation occurs.
- there is no improvement within 2 weeks.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Shipping Weight : 0.75 lb