AMO Blink Contacts Lubricant Eye Drops For Soft And RGP Lenses - 0.3 oz (10 ml)
Moisturizes your eyes with hyaluronate, a naturally occurring substance found in your eyes. Blinking is the eyes own natural way of replenishing the tear film. Use blink Contacts Lubricant Eye Drops to lubricate and rewet soft and rigid gas permeable (RGP) contact lenses as well as to cushion lenses prior to application. Blink Contacts Lubricant Eye Drops relief as natural as blinking for Soft and RGP lenses:
- Moisturizes your eyes with hyaluronate, a naturally occurring substance found in your eyes.
- Hyaluronate forms a moisture cushion so eyes stay refreshed and comfortable.
- Fortified with essential electrolytes found in natural teas.
- AMO Blink Contacts Lubricant Eye Drops with OcuPure a gentle disappearing preservative.
- Blinking is the eye's own natural way of replenishing the tear film. Use Blink Contacts to lubricate and rewet soft and rigid gas permeable (RGP) contact lenses as well as to cushion lenses prior to application.
California’s Proposition 65 Warning: May This item contains chemicals known to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. Reference by California Office of Environmental Health Hazard Assessment (OEHHA) at: www.oehha.ca.gov/prop65/prop65_list/Newlist.html.
Contents: blink Contacts Lubricant Eye Drops is a sterile, buffered, isotonic, preserved solution. This aqueous formulation includes purified water, sodium hyaluronate, sodium chloride, potassium chloride, calcium chloride, magnesium chloride, boric acid and is preserved with OcuPure(stabilized oxychloro complex) 0. 005%.
- To lubricate and rewet lenses: Apply 1 to 2 drops to each eye as needed, or as directed by your eye care practitioner. Blink several times.
- For extra comfort: Place 1 or 2 drops of blink Contacts Lubricant Eye Drops on each side of each lens before application.
- If you are allergic to any ingredient in this product, Do Not Use.
- Precautions: Keep bottle tightly closed when not in use. For in-eye use only. Do not use in the lens case. Store at room temperature. Use before the expiration date marked on the bottle and carton. Keep out of the reach of children.
- Warning: See package insert for additional and important safety information.
Shipping Weight : 0.10 lb
Overall Customer Rating of 1 Reviews: