MANUFACTURER: ADAMS LABORATORIES INC.INDICATIONS: Mucinex Dm 600 mg Guaifenesin Features:
INGREDIENTS: Active Ingredients: Per Tablet: Dextromethorphan HBr 30 mg; Guaifenesin 600 mg.Inactive Ingredients: Carbomer 934P NF; D&C Yellow #10 Aluminum Lake; Hypromellose USP; Magnesium Stearate NF; Microcrystalline Cellulose NF; Sodium Starch Glycolate NF. DIRECTIONS:
- It relives Cough Suppressant, Expectorant.
- Helps loosen phlegm (mucus) and thin bronchial secretions to rid the bronchial passageways of bothersome mucus and make coughs more productive.
- Mucinex tablets temporarily relieves: Cough due to minor throat and bronchial irritation as may occur with the common cold or inhaled irritants, the intensity of coughing, the impulse to cough to help you get to sleep.
- Extended-release bi-layer tablets.
- Do not crush, chew, or break tablet.
- Take with a full glass of water.
- This product can be administered without regard for timing of meals.
- Adults and children 12 years and older: one or two tablets every 12 hours; not more than 4 tablets in 24 hours.
- Children under 12 years of age: do not use.
- Do not use for children under 12 years of age.
- Do not use if you are now taking a prescription monoanime oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric or emotional conditions, or Parkinson's disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug.
- If you do not know if your prescription drug contains a MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.
- Ask a doctor before use if you have persistent or chronic cough such as occurs with smoking, asthma, chronic bronchitis, or emphysema or cough accompanied by too much phlegm (mucus).
- Stop use and ask a doctor if cough lasts more than 7 days, comes back, or occurs with fever, rash, or persistent headache. These could be signs of a serious illness.
- If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Tamper evident: do not use if neckband is broken.
California’s Proposition 65 Warning: May This item contains chemicals known to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. Reference by California Office of Environmental Health Hazard Assessment (OEHHA) at: www.oehha.ca.gov/prop65/prop65_list/Newlist.html.
Shipping Weight : 0.30 lb