Home > Hair Care, Tools > Hair Relaxers and Coloring > Hair Color by Clairol >
Natural Instincts By Clairol, Hair color, Cinnaberry (Medium Auburn Brown) #22 - 1 Ea
Clairol Natural Instincts Hair color is shinier, healthier looking color and blends away gray naturally.
You Save: $1.06 (15.5%)
Availability: In Stock
Usually Ships in 1-2 Business Days
MANUFACTURER: CLAIROL. INDICATIONS: Clairol Natural Instincts gives you natural-looking color that's alive with shine and depth. Level 2. Cinnaberry. Lasts through 28 shampoos. Superior damage protection. Shinier, healthier looking color. With 100% Pure Aloe, Chamomile & Ginseng. No ammonia. Blends away gray naturally. No visible roots. Rich, radiant color in a unique botanical formula. Introducing Natural Instincts:
Our Natural Instincts Promise:
- The shinier, healthier looking color you expect - without the damage of the leading haircolor.
- For great color that's actually good for your hair.
Natural Instincts Shade Selection Guide:
- Natural Looking Color and Shine - With improved gray blending for rich, dimensional color.
- 100% Pure Aloe, Chamomile and Ginseng - A unique blend of natural botanicals and plant-based conditioners nourish every strand while coloring.
- Superior Damage Protection - Patented formula helps stop damage. No ammonia. Low peroxide.
- Deep Conditioning Treatment with Aloe - With twice the conditioner for up to 4 weekly treatments.
- Plus - Lasts through 28 shampoos with no visible roots. Fresh fragrance.
- Works in only 10 minutes.
- Great for first time colorers too!
Important Selection Tips:
- This shade is recommended if your current color is Medium Brown.
This Package Contains:
- Enhances color and shine but does not lighten hair.
- If you choose a shade darker than your natural color, it will not wash out in 28 shampoos.
- Not sure which one to choose? Start with a shade lighter.
- Safe for use on colored, permed, or relaxed hair.
INGREDIENTS: No Ammonia Colorant: Water, Hexylene Glycol, Ethanolamine, Propylene Glycol, Soytrimonium Chloride, Trisodium Ethylenediamine Discucinate, Fragrance, Ethoxydiglycol, Oleth-15, C11-15 Pareth-9, Aloe Barbadensis Flower Extract, Simmondisa Chinesis (Jojoba) Seed Extract, Panax Ginseng Root Extract, Anthemis Nobilis Flower Extract, Oleth-2, Dilinoleic Acid, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Oleic Acid, Resorcinol, Erythorbic Acid, Sodium Sulfite, Oleamide MIPA, C12-15 Pareth-3, P-Phenylenediamine, Oleth-10, Panthenol, EDTA, M-Aminophenol, 1-Naphthol, P-Aminophenol, 4-Amino-2-Hydroxytoluene Developing Lotion: Water, Hydrogen Peroxide, Acrylates Copolymer, Steareth-21, Oleth-2, Oleth-5, Peg-50 Hydrogenated Palmamide, Acrylates/Steareth-20 Methacrylate Copolymer, Oleyl Alcohol, Etidronic Acid, Disodium EDTA, Simethicone Deep Conditioning Treatment with Aloe: Water, Stearyl Alcohol, Cyclopentasiloxane, Cetyl Alcohol, Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Glutamic Acid, Dimethicone, Benzyl Alcohol, Fragrance, Panthenyl Ethyl Ether, EDTA, Panthenol, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone . DIRECTIONS: Hair color products may cause allergic reactions, which in rare instances can be serious. Do not color if you have had a previous reaction or if scalp is irritated or injured. To help minimize your risk perform the skin allergy test 48 hours before coloring. Follow enclosed instructions. WARNINGS: This product contains ingredients which may cause skin irritation on certain individuals and a preliminary test according to accompanying instructions should first be made. This product must not be used for dyeing the eyelashes or eyebrows.
- No Ammonia Colorant
- Developing Lotion
- Deep Conditioning Treatment with Aloe
- Simple Application Instructions
- Professional Gloves.
Shipping Weight : 0.90 lb