Natural Instincts By Clairol, Haircolor, Sandalwood Dark cool blonde 10
- Natural Instincts gives you healthier, radiant hair color in just 10 minutes.
- Non permanent formula with antioxidants works in just 10 minutes healthy looking, radiant color.
- Natural instincts vibrant.
- Get up to 8 weeks of vibrant, healthy looking hair color with 100 percent gray coverage.
- Natural instincts brass free.
- Neutralize brassy tones for healthy, natural-looking hair color.
- Get luminous color and shine with a formula that leaves hair feeling softer.
- Non permanent, ammonia free formula works in just 10 minutes.
- Gently blends away gray.
- Includes natural instincts week 2 color refresher, a conditioning creme formula that deposits color pigments 15 days after coloring.
- Includes color treat conditioner for radiant and healthy looking color.
Shade 10 Colorant Enhancing Colorant: Water, Hexylene Glycol, Ethanolamine, Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate, Soytrimonium Chloride, Fragrance, Ethoxydiglycol, Oleth-5, Propylene Glycol, C11-15 Pareth-9, Oleth-2, Dilinoleic Acid, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Tall Oil Acid, Erythorbic Acid, Sodium Sulfite, Oleamide Mipa, C12-15 Pareth-3, P-Phenylenediamine, Oleth-10, Panthenol, EDTA, Resorcinol, P-Aminophenol, M-Aminophenol, N,N-Bis(2-Hydroxyethyl)-P-Phenylenediamine Sulfate, 1-Naphthol, Tocopherol, Ascorbic Acid. Colorfresh! Revitalizer: Water, Cetearyl Alcohol, Propylene Glycol, Dimethicone, Mineral Oil, Petrolatum, Phenoxyethanol, Cetrimonium Chloride, Fragrance, Hydroxycetyl Hydroxyethyl Dimonium Chloride, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Disodium EDTA, Behentrimonium Chloride, Soytrimonium Chloride, Hc Yellow No. 13, Hydrolyzed Sweet Almond Protein, Hydroxyethyl-2-Nitro-P-Toluidine, Sodium Hydroxide. Color Activating Creme: Water, Hydrogen Peroxide, Acrylates Copolymer, Steareth-21, Oleth-2, Oleth-5, PEG-50 Hydrogenated Palmamide, Acrylates/Steareth-20 Methacrylate Copolymer, Oleyl Alcohol, Etidronic Acid, Disodium EDTA, Simethicone, Sorbitan Stearate, PEG-40 Stearate, Cellulose Gum. Colortreat Conditioning Treatment: Water, Bis-Hydroxy/Methoxy Amodimethicone, Stearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Alcohol, Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Glutamic Acid, Fragrance, Benzyl Alcohol, Panthenyl Ethyl Ether, EDTA, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Panthenol, Hydrolyzed Sweet Almond Protein, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone.
- Do the skin allergy test 48 hours before each application, even if you have already used coloring products.
- Apply color to dry hair that is free of styling product build up.
- Do not shampoo immediately before coloring as the scalps natural oils.
- Have a clock ready for timing.
- Put on gloves.
- Comb hair gently.
- Put towel around shoulders to protect clothing.
Step 1:Get ready to color.
- Tear off and discard the tab from the Color Activating Creme (Bottle #2). Then unscrew the cap.
- Open the color-enhancing colorant (Bottle #1) and squeeze entire contents into Bottle #2.
- Replace cap. Place gloved finger tip on cap, point away from face, and shake well until the color has fully mixed.
Step 2: Apply Color For Roots and All-Over Color
- After mixing, apply color immediately to dry hair.
- Apply mixture first to your roots and where you have the most gray.
- When roots are completely covered, apply remaining color quickly to the rest of your hair by parting and lifting hair as you apply.
- Work mixture through until hair is completely saturated. Do not rub into scalp.
Step 3: Wait 10 Minutes
- Now, start your timer for just 10 minutes (or the time indicated by your strand test). For resistant gray hair, you may need to leave color on for an additional 5 minutes, for no longer than a total of 15 minutes.
Step 4: Rinse and Condition
- Rinse until water runs clear.
- Gently massage a quarter sized amount of the color treat conditioner (3) through your hair.
- Leave on for 2 minutes, then rinse.
- Save remaining color treat conditioner to use once a week for fresh, radiant color and healthier-looking hair.
If any color gets on your skin or household surface, wipe it off immediately with a damp towel. Once mixed, never re-seal or store the color in a closed container, as it could burst. Pour any unused color mixture down the drain as it will lose its effectiveness after 30 minutes.
Step 5: Refresh Your Color After 2 Weeks
- Natural Instincts colorfresh revitalizer.
- Boost your color in just minutes.
Use it 2 weeks after you have colored your hair. Note: Before using it, conduct another skin allergy test 48 hours before application by applying a small amount of the product to an area the size of a quarter in the bend of your elbow and allowing to dry. Do not wash this area for 48 hours. If there are no skin reactions, proceed with product application. If a rash, redness, burning or itching occurs, you must not use this product. The color of the Revitalizer product does not represent your final hair color result.
- Shampoo hair as usual.
- Put on gloves.
- Apply the entire sachet of colorfresh revitalizer and distribute uniformly through the hair.
- Leave on for 5 minutes if you want a more intense color result, leave on for up to 10 minutes.
- Rinse thoroughly and style as usual.
You do not need to apply conditioner afterwards.
Before you color: 48 hours in advance
- Take the allergy test.
- Do the strand test to determine your optimal coloring time.
- Read this entire instruction leaflet before you begin.
- This product contains ingredients, including hydrogen peroxide, which may cause severe eye irritation and possible permanent eye injury. If any product gets into your eye, flush immediately with a large amount of lukewarm water and seek medical advice.
- We recommend removing contact lenses before applying hair color. If you must wear contact lenses during application, and if any product gets into your eye, remove the lens first, then flush immediately with a large amount of lukewarm water and seek medical advice.
- Never use hair color on eyebrows or eyelashes or if your scalp is irritated or injured.
- Do not inhale or ingest product.
- Do not use if your hair has been colored with henna or metal dyes.
- Prepare and use the product in a well-ventilated area. If you experience inhalation difficulties, move to fresh air.
- Remove all metal objects from hair before and during coloring.
- Wear gloves and rinse hair well after application.
- Keep product in a cool place away from heat and light.
- Do not mix this colorant with any other product.
- Do not keep any unused mixed product.
- Do not leave the mixture in a closed bottle (bottle may expand or burst).
Product not intended to be used on children. Keep all hair coloring products out of reach of children.
Important safety instructions:
Hair color products may cause allergic reactions, which in rare cases can be severe. Tattoos may increase the risk of allergy to this product. To reduce your risk, follow these instructions:
Do not use this product if you have experienced any reaction to hair color products or have a sensitive, irritated or damaged scalp. In these cases, do not conduct the skin allergy test and consult a doctor before using any hair color product. Conduct a skin allergy test 48 hours prior to each application, even if you have already used coloring products before.
Shipping Weight : 0.90 lb