Home > All OTC Medicines > Cough, Cold and Sinus > Sugar Free Cough Drops, Lozenges >
Halls Plus Cough Suppressant with Medicine Center Drops with Cherry Bag - 25 Drops/Bag, 12/Case
Maximum strength cough relief formula coats and protects a sore throat.
You Save: $4.00 (13.8%)
Availability: In Stock
Usually Ships in 1-2 Business Days
- UPC: 312546629202
- Not eligible for Free Shipping offer.
MANUFACTURER: CADBURY ADAMS.INDICATIONS: Halls Plus Cough Suppressant with Medicine Center Drops:
- It temporary relief of minor throat irritation and coughs due to colds or inhaled irritants.
- Provides temporary protection of irritated areas in sore throat.
- Maximum strength cough relief formula coats and protects a sore throat.
- Active Ingredients:
Per Drop: Menthol 10 mg; Pectin.
- Inactive Ingredients:
Blue 2; Carrageenan; Eucalyptus Oil; Flavoring; Glucose Syrup; Glycerin; Red 40; Sucrose.
- Adults and children 5 years and over: Dissolve 1 drop slowly in the mouth. Repeat every hour as needed or as directed by a doctor.
- Children under 5 years: Consult a doctor.
- Sore throat warning: if sore throat is severe, persists for more than 2 days, is accompanied or followed by fever, headache, rash, swelling, nausea, or vomiting, consult a doctor promptly. These may be serious.
- Ask a doctor before use if you have: persistent or chronic cough such as occurs with smoking, asthma, or emphysema; cough accompanied by excessive phlegm (mucus).
- Stop use and ask a doctor if: cough persists for more than 1 week, tends to recur, or is accompanied by fever, rash, or persistent headache. These could be signs of a serious condition; sore mouth does not improve in 7 days; irritation, pain, or redness persists or worsens.
- Keep out of reach of children.
Shipping Weight : 5.00 lb