Citrate of Magnesium oral solution for constipation, Cherry flavor
Citrate of Magnesium oral solution for constipation is for the relief of occasional constipation or irregularity.
- Sparkling laxative
- Saline laxative
- Very low sodium (20 mg per 10 fluid ounces).
- Produces bowel movement in 1/2 to 6 hours.
California’s Proposition 65 Warning: May This item contains chemicals known to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. Reference by California Office of Environmental Health Hazard Assessment (OEHHA) at: www.oehha.ca.gov/prop65/prop65_list/Newlist.html.
Magnesium Citrate (1. 745g).
Cherry Flavor, Citric Acid, FD&C Red 40, Potassium Bicarbonate, Purified Water, Sodium Saccharin.
- Adults 12 years and older : 10 oz.
- Children 6 to under 12 years : 3 to 7 oz.
- Children 2 to 6 years : 2 to 3 oz.
- Children under 2 years : Consult a doctor.
- Drink a full glass 8 oz of liquid with each dose.
- The dose may be taken as a single daily dose or in divided doses.
- Do not exceed maximum daily dose.
- Discard unused product within 24 hours of opening bottle.
- Do not use if tamper evident twist off cap is missing, broken or separated from neckring.
- Laxative products should not be used for a period longer than 1 week unless directed by a doctor.
- Do not use when abdominal pain, nausea or vomiting are present unless directed by a doctor.
- If you have noticed a sudden change in bowel habits that persists over a period of 2 weeks, consult a doctor before using a laxative.
- Rectal bleeding or failure to have a bowel movement after use of a laxative may indicate a serious condition.
- Discontinue use and consult a doctor.
- As with any drug, if you are pregnant or nursing a baby, seek the advice of a health professional before using this product.
- Keep this and all drugs out of the reach of children.
- In case of accidental overdose consult a doctor or contact a poison control center immediately.
Shipping Weight : 15.00 lb