LOreal superior preference hair color, medium ash brown #5A
Long-Lasting Color With Superior Shine: Fade Resistant Conditioning Colorant - New Shine Extending Formula.
1 Application LOreal Paris Superior Preference: Level 3 Permanent.
Fade Resistant Color Technology: Discover Preference Patented Fade-Resistant Crystal-Shine Colorants for luminous, long-lasting color with superior shine. Brilliantly balanced shades that are always true and translucent. Never dull, brassy or faded.
Shine-Extending Conditioning: Enhanced with a new shine-extending concentrate that helps seal in first-day color and shine. Rich hydrators with a protective UV filter leave hair luminous, resilient. Plus a Preference Exclusive: a superior measure of conditioner - up to 6 luxurious treatments so color shines on and on.
Superior Coloring Experience: Now, all you need for expert coloring. Expert Colorist Gloves and simple instructions. Plus a luxurious scent and advanced color gel technology for no-mess application.
- Included Inside:
- No-mess Color Gel
- Care Supreme and reg, Multi-dose Conditioner
- Color Optimizing Creme in Applicator
- Premium Colorist Gloves
- Usage Instructions
- Preference Color Matching System:
- More than 50% gray - Your results will be slightly lighter-looking than the haircolor results shown.
- Red hair - Your color results will be light red.
- Medium and Dark Brown-Black hair - This shade will slightly lighten your hair and add reddish tones, but will not lighten your hair to blonde.
Color Gel: Water, Trideceth-2 Carboxamide MEA, Butoxydiglycol, Propylene Glycol, PEG-2 Tallow Amine, Alcohol Denat. , Oleyl Alcohol, Polyglyceryl-2 Oleyl Ether, Polyglyceryl-4 Oleyl Ether, Ammonium Hydroxide, Oleic Acid, Sodium Diethylaminopropyl Cocoaspartamide, Pentasodium Pentetate, Ammonium Acetate, Fragrance, Sodium Metabisulfite, Resorcinol, P-Phenylenediamine, Erythorbic Acid, Phenyl Methyl Pyrazolone, P-Aminophenol, Hydroxypropyl BIS (N-Hydroxyethyl-P-Phenylenediamine) HCI, 2, 4-Diaminophenoxyethanol HCI, M-Aminophenol.
Color Optimizing Creme: Water, Hydrogen Peroxide, Cetearyl Alcohol, Trideceth-2 Carboxamide MEA, Ceteareth-30, Glycerin, Pentasodium Pentetate, Sodium Stannate, Tetrasodium Pyrophosphate.
Care Supreme Conditioner: Water, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Behentrimonium Chloride, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax, Amodimethicone, Cetyl Esters, Isopropyl Alcohol, Fragrance, Methylparaben, Camphor Benzalkonium Methosulfate, Trideceth-12, Chlorhexidine Dihydrochloride, Cetrimonium Chloride. [D2010/2].
Caution: This product contains ingredients which may cause skin irritation on certain individuals and a preliminary patch test according to accompanying directions should first be made. This product must not be used for dying eyelashes or eyebrows, to do so may cause blindness.
Important: Haircolor products can cause an allergic reaction which, in certain rare cases, can be serious.Therefore, before you use this product it is necessary to follow these precautions:
- Do not use:
- If you have already had a reaction to a haircolor product.
- If you have a sensitive, itchy or damaged scalp.
- Perform an allergy test with a portion of this product 48 Hours Before full application (see the instruction sheet).
- Avoid contact with eyes and skin (other than areas of application).
- If product gets into eyes, rinse with lukewarm water immediately.
- Wear gloves provided in kit.
- Thoroughly rinse hair after application.
- Do not use for anything other than coloring your hair.
- Do not use over compound henna or progressive color.
- Do not inhale or ingest.
- Keep product out of the reach of children.