Home > First Aid, Wound Care > Itch, Rash and Bite Treatments > Anti-Itch Creams and Ointments >
Lamisil AT antifungal jock itch cream - 12 gm
Relieves itching, burning, cracking and scaling which accompany this condition.
Availability: In Stock
Usually Ships in 1-2 Business Days
MANUFACTURER: NOVARTIS CONSUMER HEALTH.
INDICATIONS:Lamisil AT antifungal jock itch cream
- Terbinafine Hydrochloride Cream 1%.
- Cures most jock itch.
- Relieves itching and burning.
- Full prescription strength.
Benzyl Alcohol, Cetyl Alcohol, Cetyl Palmitate, Isopropyl Myristate, Polysorbate 60, Purified Water, Sodium Hydroxide, Sorbitan Monostearate, Stearyl Alcohol
- Adults and children 12 years and over: Use the tip of the cap to break the seal and open the tube.
- Wash the affected skin with soap and water and dry completely before applying.
- Apply once a day (morning or night) for 1 week or as directed by a doctor.
- Wash hands after each use.
- Children under 12 years of age: Ask a doctor.
- Store at controlled room temperature 20 degrees to 25 degrees C (68 degrees to 77 degrees F).
- For external use only.
- Do not use on nails or scalp; in or near the mouth or the eyes; for vaginal yeast infections.
- When using this product do not get into the eyes.
- If eye contact occurs, rinse thoroughly with water.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if too much irritation occurs or gets worse.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact a poison control center right away.
- Do not use if seal on tube is broken or is not visible.
Shipping Weight : 0.10 lb