Solanpas Pain Relief Patch
- For temporary relief of mild to moderate pain.
- Sore muscles.
- Joint pain.
- FDA approved non prescription pain relieving patch.
- Menthol 3 percent, Methyl Salicylate 10 percent, Pain Relieving Patch.
California’s Proposition 65 Warning: May This item contains chemicals known to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. Reference by California Office of Environmental Health Hazard Assessment (OEHHA) at: www.oehha.ca.gov/prop65/prop65_list/Newlist.html.
Menthol - 3 %Topical Analgesic , Methyl Salicylate - 10 %Topical Analgesic.
Alicyclic Saturated Hydrocarbon Resin , Backing Cloth , Film , Mineral Oil , Polyisobutylene , Polyisobutylene 1,200,000 , Styrene-Isoprene-Styrene Block Copolymer , Synthetic Aluminum Silicate.
Adults 18 years and older:
- Clean and dry affected area.
- Aemove patch from backing film and apply to skin.
- Apply one patch to the affected area and leave in place for up to 8 to 12 hours.
- If pain lasts after using the first patch, a second patch may be applied for up to another 8-12 hours.
- Only use one patch at a time.
- Do not use more than 2 patches per day.
- Do not use for more than 3 days in a row.
Children under 18 years of age:
- Do not use.
- Some individuals may not experience pain relief until several hours after applying the patch.
- Avoid storing product in direct sunlight.
- Protect from excessive moisture.
Shipping Weight : 0.30 lb