MANUFACTURER: Manufacturer Name
INDICATIONS: Goodys extra strength fast pain relief headache powder
The tried and true classic Goodys powder for amazingly fast relief of minor aches and pains due to headaches, arthritis, colds and fever.Uses of Goodys extra strength fast pain reliever temporarily relieves minor aches and pains due to:
- minor arthritis pain.
- muscular aches.
- temporarily reduces fever.
per powder: Aspirin (520 mg), Acetaminophen (260 mg), Caffeine (32.5 mg)
Lactose, Potassium Chloride
DIRECTIONS:Adults and children 12 and over:
- place 1 powder on tongue every 4-6 hours, not to exceed 4 powders in 24 hours. Place powder on tongue and follow with liquid. May stir powder into glass of water or other liquid.
- children under 12: ask a doctor.
- do not take more than directed.(see overdose warning)
- each powder contains: potassium 51.1 mg.
- store at room temperature.
Children and teenagers should not use this drug for chicken pox or flu symptoms before a doctor is asked about Reye's syndrome, a rare but serious illness reported to be associated with aspirin.Allergy alert: Aspirin may cause a severe allergic reaction which may include:
- facial swelling.
- asthma (wheezing).
if you consume three or more alcoholic drinks every day, ask your doctor whether you should take acetaminophen and aspirin or other pain relievers/fever reducers. Acetaminophen and aspirin may cause liver damage and stomach bleeding.Do not use:
Ask a doctor before use if you have:
- if you have ever had an allergic reaction to aspirin or any other pain reliever/fever reducer
- with any other product containing acetaminophen
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are taking a prescription drug for:
- a bleeding problem.
- stomach problems that last or come back such as heartburn, upset stomach or pain.
- anticoagulation (blood thinning).
When using this product limit the use of caffeine-containing drugs, foods, or drinks, because too much caffeine may cause nervousness, irritability, sleeplessness, and occasionally, rapid heartbeat.Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- an allergic reaction occurs - Seek medical help right away.
- ringing in ears or loss of hearing occurs.
- new symptoms occur.
- pain gets worse or lasts more than 10 days.
- fever lasts more than three days.
- redness or swelling is present.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use. It is especially important not to use aspirin during the last 3 months of pregnancy unless definitely directed to do so by a doctor because it may cause problems in the unborn child or complications during delivery.Keep out of reach of children.Overdose warning:
Taking more than the recommended dose can cause serious health problems. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. Quick medical attention is crucial for adults as well as for children even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
California’s Proposition 65 Warning: May This item contains chemicals known to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. Reference by California Office of Environmental Health Hazard Assessment (OEHHA) at: www.oehha.ca.gov/prop65/prop65_list/Newlist.html.