MANUFACTURER: SCHERING PLOUGH HEALTHCARE.
INDICATIONS: Coppertone kids pure and simple lotion SPF 50
- Oil Free, Fragrance Free, Dye Free and Tear Free.
- Broad Spectrum UVA/UVB Protection.
- Screens out the sun's burning rays to help prevent sunburn.
- Provides protection from UVA rays that may contribute to skin damage and premature aging of the skin.
- Higher SPF gives more sunburn protection.
- Retains SPF after 80 minutes of activity in the water or sweating.
Octinoxate (7.5%), Octisalate (5%), Zinc Oxide (14.5%)
Water, Propylene Glycol, C12 15 Alkyl Benzoate, Neopentyl Glycol Diheptanoate, Cyclopentasiloxane, Cetyl PEG/GGP 10/1 Dimethicone, PEG 12 Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Triethoxycaprylylsilan, Aloe (Aloe Barbadensis) Leaf Juice, Ethyhexyl Palmitate, Diazolidiny Urea, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Sodium Chloride.
DIRECTIONS:Adults and children 6 months of age and older:
Children under 3 years of age:
- Apply evenly and liberally to all exposed areas before sun exposure.
- Ensure complete coverage.
- Reapply as needed or after towel drying, swimming, perspiring, or vigorous activity.
Should use sunscreen products with a minimum SPF of 15.Ask a doctor:
Children under 6 months of age.
- Shake well before use.
- May stain fabrics.
- Sun Alert:Limiting sun exposure, wearing protective clothing, and using sunscreens may reduce the risks of skin aging, skin cancer, and other harmful effects of the sun.
- For external use only.
- When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
- Stop use and ask a doctorIf rash or irritation develops and lasts.
- Keep out of reach of children: If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
California’s Proposition 65 Warning: May This item contains chemicals known to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. Reference by California Office of Environmental Health Hazard Assessment (OEHHA) at: www.oehha.ca.gov/prop65/prop65_list/Newlist.html.
Shipping Weight : 1.00 lb