Bausch & Lomb Opcon-A Itching & Redness, Allergy Relief Eye Drops - 0.5 Fl Oz (15 Ml)
- Temporarily relieves minor eye symptoms of itching and redness caused by pollen, ragweed, grass, animal hair and dander.
- Clinically proven effective for relief of itchy, red eyes.
- Once available by only, Opcon-A combines an antihistamine with a decongestant for the temporary relief of itchy, red eyes.
Please Read Item Label and Packaging for Recent Product Information.
Adults and children 6 years of age and older: Instill 1 or 2 drops in the affected eye(s) up to 4 times daily. After instilling drops in the eye, some users may experience a brief tingling sensation.
- If you experience eye pain, changes in vision, continued redness or irritation of the eye, or if the condition worsens or persists for more than 72 hours, discontinue use and consult a physician.
- Do not use this product if you have heart disease, high blood pressure, difficulty in urination or narrow angle glaucoma unless directed by a physician.
- Do not use in children under 6 years of age unless directed by a physician.
- If this solution changes color or becomes cloudy, do not use. Overuse of this product may product increased redness of the eye.
- Keep this and all drugs out of the reach of children.
Shipping Weight : 0.20 lb