Home > All OTC Medicines > Pain and Fever > Pain Relief Creams, Gels, Ointments >
Goodys extra strength fast pain relief powder temporarily relieves minor aches and pains - 24 ea
Temporarily relieves minor aches and pains due to headaches, minor arthritis pain, colds and muscular aches.
You Save: $1.56 (31.1%)
Availability: In Stock
Usually Ships in 1-2 Business Days
MANUFACTURER: GLAXO SMITHKLINE CONSUMER.
INDICATIONS: Goodys fast pain relief extra strength headache powderTemporarily relieves minor aches and pains due to
- minor arthritis pain.
- muscular aches.
- Temporarily reduces fever.
Acetaminophen260 mg per Powder , Aspirin520 mg per Powder , Caffeine32.5 mg per Powder.
Lactose Monohydrate , Potassium Chloride
DIRECTIONS:Each Powder Contains:
Potassium 60 mg.Do not take more than directed - see overdose warning.
- Adults and Children 12 and Over:
- Place 1 powder on tongue every 6 hours, followed by liquid.
- May stir powder into a glass of water or other liquid.
- Do not take more than 4 powders in 24 hours.
- Children Under 12: Ask a doctor.
- Store at room temperature.
- Children and teenagers should not use this drug for chicken pox or flu symptoms before a doctor is asked about Reye's Syndrome, a rare but serious illness reported to be associated with aspirin.
- Aspirin may cause a severe allergic reactions which may include.
- facial swelling.
- asthma - wheezing.
Do not use
- If you consume 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day, ask your doctor whether you should take acetaminophen and aspirin or other pain relievers/fever reducers.
- Acetaminophen and aspirin may cause liver damage and stomach bleeding.
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are taking a prescription drug for.
- if you have ever had an allergic reaction to aspirin or any other pain reliever/fever reducer.
- with any other product containing acetaminophen.
- Ask a doctor before use if you have.
- ever had an allergic reaction to aspirin.
- bleeding problems.
- stomach problems that last or come back such as heartburn, upset stomach or pain.
- anticoagulation - blood thinning.
When using this product limit the use of caffeine containing drugs, foods or drinks while taking this product because too much caffeine may cause nervousness, irritability, sleeplessness, and occasionally, rapid heartbeat. The recommended dose of this product contains about as much caffeine as a cup of coffee.Stop use and ask a doctor if.
Keep out of reach of children.Overdose Warning:
- an allergic reaction occurs. Seek medical help right away.
- ringing in ears or loss of hearing occurs.
- pain gets worse or lasts more than 10 days.
- fever lasts more than 3 days.
- redness or swelling is present.
- new symptoms occur.
- If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
- It is especially important not to use aspirin during the last 3 months of pregnancy unless definitely directed to do so by a doctor because it may cause problems in the unborn child or complications during delivery.
- In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Quick medical attention is critical for adults as well as for children even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
- Tamper Evident Feature:
- Do not use if safety overwrap or G tear-tape is missing or torn.
Shipping Weight :
STORE FEATURES: We stock and ship Genuine, new and manufacturer direct products.
- Heavy weight items above 10 LBs are not eligible for Free Shipping.
- Almost All Domestic Orders over $79 gets Free Shipping with in USA by ground. * Conditions apply.
- 30 day Return & 7-Day Refund policy (see policy pages for details).
- We respect your privacy. Hence we do not Spam your mail box.
- Add more to your shopping cart and get shipping discounts.