MANUFACTURER: PROCTER & GAMBLE CONSUMER.
INDICATIONS: Febreze fabric antimicrobial air refreshener spray
- A scent as uplifting as spring sunshine and bulb shoots.
- Its the perfect companion for a positively refreshing person (like you).
- Thats because the fine mist of Febreze Fabric Refresher eliminates odors from fabric and air for freshness that fills your home.
- Try it as a part of your regular cleaning routine by misting upholstery, curtains, carpet and the air as you move through every room.
- Kills 99.9% of bacteria that cause odors.
- Contains no phosphates.
Didecyl Dimethyl Ammonium Chloride (0.13%).
Other Ingredients: (99.87%).
It is a violation of Federal law to use this product in a manner inconsistent with its labeling.
Clean soiled areas before application. From a distance of 6 to 8 inches spray evenly until damp to kill bacteria that cause odors. As item dries, odors are eliminated and bacteria that cause odors are killed. Allow sprayed surfaces to completely dry before reuse. Reapply as needed.
Fabric Safety: Will not harm fabrics. On fabrics which may waterspot (such as silk), test a small area of fabric that cannot be seen. Not recommended for use on leather or suede.
Storage and Disposal: Store at room temperature. Discard empty container in trash.
May cause eye irritation. Avoid contact with eyes.
First Aid: If in eyes, hold eyelids open and rinse slowly and gently with water for 15-20 minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present, after the first 5 minutes, then continue rinsing eye. Call a poison control center or doctor for treatment advice.