Home > All OTC Medicines > Pain and Fever > Heating Pads and Pain Patches >
Cura-Heat air activated therapeutic heatPacks for back pain, single use, large - 2 Ea
Provide long lasting therapeutic heat to reduce minor muscle aches.
You Save: $0.20 (3.9%)
Availability: In Stock
Usually Ships in 1-2 Business Days
- Easy to wear under clothing
- Warming relief from pain
- Warming relief from joint aches
MANUFACTURER: KOBAYASHI HEALTHCARE LLC Cura-Heat air activated therapeutic heatPacks for back pain, single use, large
- Cura heat therapeutic heat packs are air activated, portable heating products that provide long lasting therapeutic heat to relieve minor muscle aches.
- Unlike hot water bottles, or electric heating pads, cura heat packs are discreet and easy to wear under clothing.
- Cura-Heat air activated therapeutic heatpacks for lifes little aches and pains.
- Comfortably thin and long lasting.
- Cura-Heat gives targeted, temporary, 12 hour warming relief from minor muscular and joint aches and pain.
- Our thin design makes it comfortable and convenient to use on back.
- As well or wherever need relief.
- Its therapy to go for any lifestyle.
- Since cura-heat is air activated, do not open pouch until ready to use.
- Cura-Heat is designed to warm gradually and reach appropriate temperature in approximately 30 minutes.
- Simply open the pouch.
- Peel away the paper strips.
- Place on clothing over troublesome area.
- Attach firmly, and start feeling warming, therapeutic relief from muscular and joint aches and pains.
- Do not apply directly to the skin.
- Store in a cool, dry place avoiding direct sunlight.
- Use by expiration date.
- See inside pouch for full safety and usage information.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Use only as directed.
- Peel away the strip with caution to avoid breaking heating pad.
- Avoid applying to the same area for a long time.
- May cause irritation or burns if applied directly to exposed skin.
- Do not use if you are diabetic or on areas of bruising or swelling.
- Check with physician if have poor circulation or are pregnant.
- If have rheumatoid arthritis, consult your physician or pharmacist before using to determine if heat will be helpful.
Shipping Weight : 0.70 lb