Home > Everyday Essentials > Foot Care > Athletes Foot and Anti-Fungal >
Tinactin antifungal jock itch cream - 15 gm
Tinactin antifungal jock itch cream soothes and relieves painful itching of chafing and burning of jock itch rash.
You Save: $1.06 (13.3%)
Earn Points on this item:6
Availability: In Stock
Usually Ships in 1-2 Business Days
MANUFACTURER: SCHERING-PLOUGH HEALTHCARE.
INDICATIONS:Tinactin antifungal jock itch cream
It is clinically proven to cure most athlete's foot (tinea pedis) and ringworm (tinea corporis). Helps prevent most athlete's foot from recurring when used daily. Effectively soothes and relieves symptoms of athlete's foot, including itching, burning and cracking.
- #1 most recommended brand by certified athletic trainers.
- Cures most jock itch (tinea cruris).
- Soothes and relieves itching, chafing and burning.
Cetearyl Alcohol; Ceteareth-30; Chlorocresol; Mineral Oil; Petrolatum; Propylene Glycol; Sodium Phosphate; Water.
- Wash the affected area and dry thoroughly.
- Apply a thin layer of the product over the affected area twice daily (morning and night) or as directed by a doctor.
- Supervise children in the use of this product.
- Use daily for 2 weeks.
- If condition persists longer, consult a doctor.
- This product is not effective on the scalp or nails.
- For external use only.
- Flammable: Do not use while smoking or near heat or flame.
- When using this product avoid contact with the eyes.
- Use only as directed.
- Intentional misuse by deliberately concentrating and inhaling contents can be harmful or fatal.
- Do not puncture or incinerate.
- Contents under pressure.
- Do not store at temperatures above 120F.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if Irritation occurs there is no improvement within 2 weeks.
- Do not use on children under 2 years of age except under the advice and supervision of a doctor.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Shipping Weight : 0.10 lb