MANUFACTURER: CHATTEM LABS. INDICATIONS: Icy and Hot Therapy for Pain on a flexible, medicated sleeve. Concentrates medicine at the site of pain. Pain Relieving Lotion on a Breathable Flexible Sleeve. The Pack Contains 3 Individually Wrapped Flexible Sleeves - Each large size sleeve fits a 12 - 24 knee & ankle. Icy Hot Temporarily relieves minor pain associated with
- Muscle strains.
- Muscle sprains.
- Bruises and cramps.
Menthol 16% (Topical Analgesic).
Cetyl Alcohol, Diethylene Glycol Monoethyl Ether, Diisopropyl Adipate, Disodium EDTA, Glycerin, Glyceryl Dilaurate, Glyceryl Stearate, Menthyl Lactate, Methylparaben, PEG-150 Stearate, Phenoxyethanol, Polysorbate 80, Soya Sterol, Water, Xanthan Gum.
Adults and children over 12 years:
Children 12 years or younger: Ask a doctor.
- Pull ICY HOT SLEEVE onto wrist or small ankles or elbows - note: medicine is away from skin.
- Carefully pull ICY HOT SLEEVE over itself, medicine will then be touching the skin - note: the drawing should help you understand how to do this.
- Apply one ICY HOT SLEEVE to affected area.
- Repeat as necessary, but no more than 4 times daily.
- Sleeve should feel snug but not tight.
For external use only. When using this product:
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- Use only as directed
- Do not bandage tightly or use with a heating pad
- Avoid contact with eyes and mucous membrane
- Do not apply to wounds or damaged skin
Keep out of reach of children.
- Condition worsens
- Symptoms persist for more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days
- Redness is present
- Irritation develops.
Shipping Weight : 0.50 lb