Home > Everyday Essentials > Foot Care > Corn and Callus Treatments >
Dr. Scholls Onestep Corn Removers - 6 ea
All-in-one design makes it easy to apply.
You Save: $1.80 (34.3%)
Availability: In Stock
Usually Ships in 1-2 Business Days
MANUFACTURER: SCHERING PLOUGH HEALTHCARE.
For removal of corns. Relieves pain by removing corns.
Salicylic Acid 40% (Corn Remover).
Antioxidant (CAS 991-84-4), Iron Oxides, Mineral Oil, Petroleum Hydrocarbon Resin, Silicon Dioxide, Synthetic Polyisoprene Rubber, Talc.
Wash affected area. Dry thoroughly. Apply medicated pad. After 48 hours remove the medicated pad. Repeat this procedure every 48 hours as needed for up to 14 days (until corn is removed).
For external use only. Do not use this product on irritated skin, on any area that is infected or reddened, if you are a diabetic, or if you have poor blood circulation. If discomfort persists, see your doctor or podiatrist. Keep this and all drugs out of the reach of children. In case of accidental ingestion, seek professional assistance or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
Shipping Weight :
STORE FEATURES: We stock and ship Genuine, new and manufacturer direct products.
- Heavy weight items above 10 LBs are not eligible for Free Shipping.
- Almost All Domestic Orders over $79 gets Free Shipping with in USA by ground. * Conditions apply.
- 30 day Return & 7-Day Refund policy (see policy pages for details).
- We respect your privacy. Hence we do not Spam your mail box.
- Add more to your shopping cart and get shipping discounts.