Dr Scholls clear away salicylic acid wart remover plantar pads for feet - 24 pads
- Easy one step application for fast removal and pain relief.
- Cushions as it heals.
- Pain relieving cushion and remover in one makes it easy to apply.
- Conveniently removes wart.
- Clinically proven ingredient.
- For removal of plantar warts, recognized by its location only on the bottom of the foot, its tenderness, and the interruption of the footprint pattern.
California’s Proposition 65 Warning: May This item contains chemicals known to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. Reference by California Office of Environmental Health Hazard Assessment (OEHHA) at: www.oehha.ca.gov/prop65/prop65_list/Newlist.html.
Salicylic Acid 4%.
Iron Dioxides , Mineral Oil , Petroleum Hydrocarbon Resin , Silicon Dioxide , Synthetic Polyisoprene Rubber , Talc .
- Wash affected area.
- May soak wart in warm water for 5 minutes.
- Dry area thoroughly.
- Apply medicated cushioning pad, positioning medicated disc directly over plantar wart.
- Secure adhesive firmly to skin.
- Repeat procedure every 48 hours as needed (until wart is removed) for up to 12 weeks.
- For external use only.
- Do not use:
- if you are a diabetic
- if you have poor blood circulation
- on irritated skin or any area that is infected or reddened
- on moles, birthmarks, warts with hair growing from them, genital warts, or warts on the face or mucous membranes
- Stop use and ask a doctor if discomfort lasts.
- Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Shipping Weight : 0.20 lb