Salonpas Pain Relief Patch Large
- For temporary relief of:
- Minor aches.
- Pains of muscles.
- Joints associated with:
- Stiff neck.
- Sore shoulder.
- Backache, and joint pain.
Camphor (1.2%) (Topical Analgesic), Menthol (5.7%) (Topical Analgesic), Methyl Salicylate (6.3%) (Topical Analgesic).
Butylated Hydroxytoluene, Hydrogenated Rosin Glycerol Ester, Maleated Rosin Glycerin Ester, Rubber (Natural), Perfume, Polybutene, Polyisobutylene, Silicon Dioxide, Starch Grafted Acrylated, Titanium Dioxide, Tocopherol Acetate, Zinc Oxide.
- Adults and Children 12 years of age and over:
- Clean and dry affected area.
- Remove patch from film.
- Apply to affected area not more than 3 to 4 times daily for 7 days.
- Remove patch from the skin after at most 8 hours application.
- Children under 12 years of age: Consult a doctor.
- Avoid storing product in direct sunlight.
- Protect product from excessive moisture.
- Do not use on wounds or damaged skin, if you are allergic to aspirin or salicylates, with a heating pad, with or at the same times as other external analgesic products, or if you are allergic to any ingredients of this product.
- When using this product do not use otherwise than as directed, avoid contact with the eyes, mucous membranes or rashes.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if rash, itching or excessive skin irritation develops, conditions worsen, symptoms persist for more than 7 days, or symptoms clear up and occur again within a few days.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact a poison control center right away.
Shipping Weight : 0.20 lb