Home > Everyday Essentials > Foot Care > Athletes Foot and Anti-Fungal >
Tinactin antifungal athletes foot cream - 30 gm
Clinically proven to cure most athlete's foot tinea pedis and ringworm tinea corporis.
You Save: $2.23 (18.7%)
Availability: In Stock
Usually Ships in 1-2 Business Days
MANUFACTURER: SCHERING-PLOUGH HEALTHCARE.
INDICATIONS:Tinactin antifungal athletes foot cream
- #1 most recommended by certified athletic trainers.
- Relieves itching and burning.
- Cures and prevents most athletes foot.
- Proven clinically effective in the treatment of most athletes foot (tinea pedis) and ringword (tinea corporis).
- Helps prevent most athlete's foot with daily use.
- Effective relief of itching, burning and cracking.
Contains: Tolnaftate (1%) (Antifungal)
Ceteth 20, Cetostearyl Alcohol, Chlorocresol, Mineral Oil, Propylene Glycol, Purified Water, Sodium Phosphate Monobasic, White Petrolatum
- Wash affected area and dry thoroughly.
- Apply a thin layer over affected area twice daily (morning and night).
- Supervise children in the use of this product.
- For athlete's foot, pay special attention to spaces between the toes, wear well-fitting, ventilated shoes and change shoes and socks at least once daily.
- Use daily for 4 weeks; if condition persists longer, ask a doctor.
- To prevent athlete's foot, apply once or twice daily (morning and/or night).
- This product is not effective on the scalp or nails.
- Store between 20� and 25�C (68� and 77� F).
- For external use only.
- When using this product avoid contact with the eyes.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- irritation occurs
- there is no improvement within 4 weeks.
- Do not use on children under 2 years of age except under the advice and supervision of a doctor.
- Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Shipping Weight : 0.20 lb