Miralax laxative powder to relieves constipation, 30 days - 17.9 Oz
- Increases frequency of bowel movements and softens the stool.
- Original Prescription Strength.
- Relieves Occasional Constipation.
- Softens Stool.
- Dissolves in Any Beverage.
- Polyethylene Glycol 3350.
- Contains 30 Once-Daily Doses.
MiraLAX Laxative Powder relieves occasional constipations (irregularity), generally produces a bowel movement in 1 to 3 days.
Polyethylene Glycol 335 (17g (cap filled to line) Laxative).
Do not take more than directed unless advised by your doctor. The bottle top is a measuring cap marked to contain 17 grams of powder when filled to the indicated line (white section in cap).
- Adults and Children 17 years of age and older: fill to top of white section in cap which is marked to indicate the correct dose (17g).
- Stir and dissolve in any 4 to 8 ounces of beverage (cold, hot or room temperature) then drink.
- Use once a day, use no more than 7 days.
- Children 16 years or under: ask a doctor.
Store at 20 - 25 degrees C (68 - 77 degrees F). Tamper-evident : Do not use if foil seal under cap is missing, open or broken.
Allergy Alert: Do not use if you are allergic to polyethylene glycolDo not use if you have kidney disease, except under the advice and supervision of a doctor. Ask a doctor before use if you have nausea, vomiting or abdominal pain. A sudden change in bowel habits that lasts over 2 weeks. Irritable bowel syndrome.
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are taking a prescription drug. When using this product you may have loose, watery, more frequent stools.
Stop use and ask a doctor if you have rectal bleeding or your nausea, bloating, cramping or abdominal pain gets worse. These may be signs of a serious condition, you get diarrhea, you need to use a laxative for longer than one week.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Shipping Weight : 1.60 lb