MANUFACTURER: CHATTEM LABS. INDICATIONS:
INGREDIENTS: Active Ingredients: Menthol 5% (Topical Analgesic). Inactive Ingredients: Acrylic Acid, Aluminum Hydroxide, Carmellose Sodium, 2-Ethylhexyl Acrylate, Glycerin, Isopropyl Myristate, Methylacrylate, Nonoxynol-30, Polyacrylate, Polyacrylic Acid, Polysorbate 80, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Starch, Talc, Tartaric Acid, Titanium Dioxide, Water. DIRECTIONS: Adults and children over 12 years:
- Icy Hot Therapy for Pain on a soft and dry medicated patch.
- Concentrates medicine at the site of pain.
- Holds medicine on painful muscles or joints for long-lasting relief.
- Pain Relieving Ointment on a Breathable Adhesive Pad Contains 5 Patches.
- Icy Hot temporarily relieves of minor
- Arthritis pain.
- Simple backache.
- Bursitis tendonitis
- Muscle strains and sprains
- Bruises and cramps.
- Icy Hot is the dual action pain reliever that is ICY to dull the pain and HOT to relax it away.
- It is ideal for fast pain relief from sore muscles, backache, muscle cramps and arthritis.
- The unique dual action formula of methyl salicylate and menthol is available in the new ICY HOT Patch.
- It delivers the same dual action pain relief on a soft, dry and breathable adhesive pad.
Children 12 years or younger: Ask a doctor. WARNINGS: For external use only. When using this product:
- Remove backing from patch by grasping both ends firmly and gently pulling backing separates in middle.
- Carefully remove backing from patch.
- Apply one patch to affected area.
- Repeat as necessary, but no more than 4 times daily.
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- Use only as directed
- Do not bandage tightly or use a heating pad
- Avoid contact with eyes and mucous membrane
- Do not apply to wounds or damaged skin
Keep out of reach of children.
- Condition worsens
- Symptoms persist for more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days
- Redness is present
- Irritation develops.
Shipping Weight : 0.40 lb
Overall Customer Rating of 1 Reviews: