MANUFACTURER: Bausch & Lomb. INDICATIONS: ReNu Rewetting Drops soothe your eyes and moisturize your soft contact lenses to minimize dryness. Excellent contact lens wearing comfort. Use with daily, overnight, and disposable lenses. INGREDIENTS: A Sterile, Isotonic Solution That Contains Boric Acid, Sorbic Acid (preservative), Edetate Disodium (preservative). DIRECTIONS: During wear, put two or three drops on contacts whenever needed. Blink several times. If the lens still do not feel comfortable, add another drop. If discomfort persists, IMMEDIATELY remove contacts and contact your eye care practitioner. See insert for full information on Indications (uses) and Actions. WARNINGS:
- To avoid contamination, do not touch tip of container to any surface.
- Replace cap after using.
- Always clean, disinfect, rinse and soak your lenses each time they are removed.
- Keep the bottle tightly closed when not in use.
- Store solution at room temperature.
- Use before the expiration date marked on the bottle and the carton.
California’s Proposition 65 Warning: May This item contains chemicals known to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. Reference by California Office of Environmental Health Hazard Assessment (OEHHA) at: www.oehha.ca.gov/prop65/prop65_list/Newlist.html.
Shipping Weight : 0.30 lb