Kaz extended life replacement humidifier filter, model WF2
- Removes minerals and pollutants from water. Protect Antimicrobial Treatment Helps prevent the growth and migration of mold, mildew, algae, and odor causing bacteria in the filter for longer filter life.
- Kaz WF2 Extended Life Replacement Humidifier Filter (previously called the Kaz Natural Mist Replacement Wicking Filter).
- The antimicrobial agent contained in this product is intended to prolong life only by inhibiting the growth of unsightly mold, mildew and algae, as well as controlling odors from odor causing bacteria.
- The antimicrobial in the filter does not protect users or others against bacteria, viruses, germs or other disease causing organisms.
- Reinforced for longer filter life and maximum efficiency.
- The Cool Mist Wicking Filter should be replaced about every two months, depending on use and local water hardness.
Kaz Natural Mist Replacement Wicking Filter can be Used With:
- Vicks Cool Mist Humidifiers models V3100, V3500, V3500N & V3600.
- Kaz HealthMist Humidifier model 3020.
- Also fits Honeywell Evaporative Humidifier models HCM1000 and HCM2000.
California’s Proposition 65 Warning: May This item contains chemicals known to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. Reference by California Office of Environmental Health Hazard Assessment (OEHHA) at: www.oehha.ca.gov/prop65/prop65_list/Newlist.html.
Dextromethorphan Polistirex (= Dextromethorphan Hydrobromide 30mg).
Citric Acid Anhydrous, D&C Red 33, Edetate Disodium, Ethylcellulose, FD&C Blue 1, Flavor, Corn Syrup (High Fructose), Methylparaben, Polyethylene Glycol 3350, Polysorbate 80, Propylene Glycol, Propylparaben, Water Purified, Sucrose, Tragacanth, Vegetable Oil, Xanthan Gum.
Shipping Weight : 1.00 lb