Mentholatum ointment jar, aromatic cold care
- Mentholatum ointment is the classic remedy that generations of moms have rubbed on their childrens chests to help provide gentle, soothing relief.
- The penetrating aromatic ingredients act fast to help relieve minor muscle aches and pains associated with colds.
- Mentholatum ointment is ideal to use with oral cough/cold medications when achiness accompanies a cold.
- Available in 1 oz and 3 oz jar, and 1 oz tube.
- The active ingredients in mentholatum ointment stimulate the sensory receptors in the skin to help provide relief and soothe achy muscles and joints.
- Mentholatum ointment temporarily relieves minor aches and pains of muscles and joints.
- The soothing aromatic vapors also provide a natural enhancement to a regular colds care routine.
- Colds symptoms - gentle aromatics help relieve stuffy noses, chest congestion, sinus congestion, head colds, chest colds, and muscular aches due to coughs and colds.
- Chapped skin soothes chapped skin, lips, and other minor skin irritations.
Camphor 9%; Natural, Menthol 1. 3%.
Fragrance; Petrolatum; Titanium Dioxide.
- For adults and children 2 years of age and older: Apply to affected area 3 to 4 times daily.
- Stuffy noses: Apply liberally below each nostril.
- Chest congestion and muscle aches: Rub liberally on chest, throat and back, and then cover areas with a warm cloth.
- Chapped skin under nose, chapped lips: Liberally spread a layer over irritated areas.
- For external use only. Avoid contact with the eyes. Do not place in mouth or nostrils. For conditions that persist or are accompanied by a fever see your doctor.
- Keep this and all drugs out of the reach of children.
- In case of accidental ingestion, seek professional assistance or contact a poison control center immediately.
Shipping Weight : 0.20 lb