Home > All OTC Medicines > Pain and Fever > Pain Relief Creams, Gels, Ointments >
Icy Hot extra strength pain relieving chill stick - 1.75 oz
Extra strength pain relieving for the temporarily relief of minor pain.
You Save: $1.30 (26.1%)
Availability: In Stock
Usually Ships in 1-2 Business Days
MANUFACTURER: CHATTEM LABS .
INDICATIONS: Icy hot extra strength pain relieving relieving chill stick
- It is temporary relief of minor arthritis pain, simple backache, bursitis, tendonitis, muscle strains and sprains, bruises and cramps.
- ICY to dull the pain.
- HOT to relax it away.
Methyl Salicylate (30%), Menthol (10%)(Topical analgesic.
Ceresin, Cyclomethicone, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Microcrystalline Wax, Paraffin, PEG-150 Distearate, Propylene Glycol, Stearic Acid, Stearyl Alcohol
- Apply generously to affected area.
- Massage into painful area until thoroughly absorbed into skin.
- Repeat as necessary, but no more than 4 times daily.
- Do not bandage tightly or use a heating pad.
- Do not apply to wounds or damaged skin.
- For external use only.
- Use only as directed.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- As with any drug, if you are pregnant or nursing a baby, seek the advice of a health care professional before using this product.
- Consult a doctor before using :
- If prone to allergic reaction from aspirin or salicylate,If redness is present, discontinue use.
- If condition worsens or if symptoms persist for more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days, discontinue use.
- Do not use : children under 10 years of age.
- Keep this and all medicine out of reach of children. In case of accidental ingestion, seek professional assistance or contact a poison control center immediately.
Shipping Weight : 0.20 lb