MANUFACTURER: Chattem, IncIcy Hot Extra Strength Pain Relieving Balm
- ICY to dull the pain
- HOT to relax it away
For temporary relief of minor arthritis pain, simple backache, bursitis, tendonitis, muscle strains and sprains, bruises and cramps.Warning
California’s Proposition 65 Warning: May This item contains chemicals known to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. Reference by California Office of Environmental Health Hazard Assessment (OEHHA) at: www.oehha.ca.gov/prop65/prop65_list/Newlist.html.
Methyl Salicylate (29%), Menthol (7. 6%)(Topical analgesic).
Paraffin, White Petrolatum.
- Apply generously to affected area.
- Massage into painful area until thoroughly absorbed into skin.
- Repeat as necessary, but no more than 4 times daily.
Allergy alert:-If prone to allergic reaction from aspirin or salicylate, consult a doctor brfore use
When using this product
- Use only as directed
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- Do not bandage tightly or use a heating pad.
- Do not apply to wounds or damaged skin.
Stop use an ask a doctor
- Condition worsens
- If redness is present
- If symptoms persist for more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days
If pregnant or breast feeding Ask a health care professional before use
Keep out of reach of children if swallowed get medical help or contact a poison control center immediately.
Shipping Weight : 0.50 lb