MANUFACTURER: J&J HEALTHCARE.INDICATIONS: Visine original redness reliever eye drops
- Gets the Red Out.
- Fast Acting Formula
- For fast relief of redness due to minor irritation of eyes caused by conditions such as smoke, dust, other airborne pollutants and swimming.
- It provides
- Redness Relief.
- Fast acting formula.
- Gets the red out.
- Tetrahydrozoline HCI.
- For the relief of redness of the eye due to minor eye irritations.
Active Ingredients: Tetrahydrozoline Hydrochloride 0. 05% . Inactive Ingredients: Benzalkonium Chloride 0. 01% , Boric Acid , Edetate Disodium , Purified Water , Sodium Borate , Sodium Chloride. DIRECTIONS:
Put 1 to 2 drops in the affected eye(s) up to 4 times daily. Children under 6 years of age: Ask a doctor. Store at 15 to 25 degrees C (59 to 77 degrees F). WARNINGS:
- Ask a doctor before use if you have narrow angle glaucoma.
- When using this product:
- pupils may become enlarged temporarily
- overuse may cause more eye redness
- remove contact lenses before using
- do not use if this solution changes color or becomes cloudy
- do not touch tip of container to any surface to avoid contamination
- replace cap after each use
- Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- you feel eye pain
- changes in vision occur
- redness or irritation of the eye lasts
- condition worsens or lasts more than 72 hours.
- If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Do not use if Visine imprinted neckband on bottle is broken or missing.
Shipping Weight : 0.30 lb