MANUFACTURER: BSN-JOBST INC. INDICATIONS: Stocking High Ultra Sheer Knee support Gradient Compression Indication Guide
The Jobst Knee High UltraSheer Support Stockings (15-20 mmHg) are recommended for conditions such as tired, achy legs, leg/ankle pain and discomfort, mild ankle swelling (edema), and for people who are standing and sitting for long hours. WARNINGS: These are examples of reasons to wear this level of compression. Please consult with your physician for compression above 15-20 mmHg. .
- Discomfort from spider veins.
- Relief from minor leg swelling.
- Relief of tired aching legs.
- Relief of leg discomfort during pregnancy.
- Minor varicose veins.
- For wear following sclerotherapy.
Shipping Weight : 1.00 lb