MANUFACTURER: PRESTIGE BRANDS.
INDICATIONS:Percogesic extra strength pain reliever caplets
- Temporarily relieves for Runny nose, Sneezing, itchy, watery eyes due to hay fever and itching of the nose and throat.
- For temporary relief of minor aches and pains due to :
- Muscular aches.
- Fever reducer.
- Premenstrual and menstrual cramps.
Acetaminophen - 500mgPain Reliever/Fever Reducer , Diphenhydramine HCI - 12.5mgAntihistamine
FD&C Yellow #6 aluminum lake , Hypromellose , Magnesium Stearate , Maize Starch , Microrcrystalline Cellulose , Polyethylene Glycol , Povidone , Pregelatinized Starch , Sodium Carboxymethylcellulose , Stearic Acid , Titanium Dioxide.
- Fast acting, aspirin-free, easy to swallow, coated caplets, for enhanced relief of pain.
- Pharmacist recommended.
- Store at controlled room temperature 15?-30?C (59?-86?F).
- Avoid excessive heat.
- Adults and children 12 years of age and over : take 2 caplets every 6 hours.
- Maximum daily dose 8 caplets.
- Children under 12 years of age : Do not use this product in children under 12 years of age.
- This will provide more than the recommended dose (overdose) and could cause serious health problems.
Alcohol Warning :
- Do not use with any other product containing Diphenhydramine, even one used on skin.
- Ask a doctor before use :
- If you have difficulty in urination due to enlargement of the prostate gland.
- A breathing problem such as emphysema or chronic bronchitis.
- Taking sedatives or tranquilizers.
- When using this product :
- Marked drowsiness may occur.
- Avoid alcoholic beverages.
- Alcohol, sedatives, and tranquilizers may cause drowsiness.
- May cause excitability, especially in children.
- Be careful driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery.
- Stop use and ask a doctor :
- Pain persists for more than 10 days.
- Fever persists for more than 3 days (unless directed by a doctor).
- Condition worsens or new symptoms occur.
- Redness or swelling is present. These may be sign of a serious condition.
- As with any drug, if you are pregnant or nursing a baby, seek the advice of a health professional before using this product.
- Keep this and all drugs out of the reach of children.
If you generally consume 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day, ask your doctor whether you should take acetaminophen or other pain relievers/fever reducers. Acetaminophen may cause liver damage.Overdose Warning :
Taking more that the recommended dose (overdose) could cause serious health problems. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. Prompt medical attention is critical for adults as well as children even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms. Do not exceed recommended dosage.