Home > Senior and Home Medical Needs > Diagnostic Products, Health Monitors > Thermometers for Ear >
Braun thermoscan ear thermometer, model no #IRT3020 - 1 ea
Developed for accurate, safe and fast temperature measurements in the ear.
You Save: $8.97 (20.7%)
Availability: In Stock
Usually Ships in 1-2 Business Days
Braun thermoscan ear thermometer, model no : IRT3020
Braun ThermoScan One Second Read Out Ear Thermometer was developed for accurate, safe and fast temperature measurements in the ear. The shape of the thermometer probe prevents it from being inserted too far into the ear canal and hurting the eardrum.Features of Braun One Second Ear Thermometer :
Uses of Braun ThermoScan Ear Thermometer :
- Fast, gentle and convenient.
- Overall compact design is easy to hold.
- Easy to use : A beep confirms the end of a reading.
- 1 second temperature reading.
- Accuracy is ensured and germ transfer is minimized with use of disposable lens filters (LF40).
- Features lens filter detector.
- Recalls the last temperature taken.
- Kit includes : 1 thermometer, 1 protective cap, 21 disposable lens filters (a new, clean lens filter helps ensure accurate readings), 1 alkaline battery included (AAA- installed for immediate use).
- The operating ambient temperature range for this thermometer is 50 - 104 degrees F (10 - 40 degrees C).
- Fast and convenient : Measures temperature in one second in the ear.
- Accurate : The ear is an excellent site to measure temperature because the eardrum shares blood supply with the temperature control center in the brain.
- measures the infrared heat generated by the eardrum and surrounding tissue.
- To help ensure accuracy, the thermometer takes 8 measurements and displays the highest temperature.
- Temperature taking hints :
- The right ear measurement may differ from the measurement taken in the left ear. Therefore, always take the temperature in the same ear.
- The ear must be free from obstructions or excess earwax build-up to take an accurate reading.
- Use the untreated ear if ear drops or other ear medications have been placed in the ear canal.
- External factors may influence ear temperatures, including when an individual has :
- been lying on one ear or the other.
- had their ears covered.
- been exposed to very hot or very cold temperatures, or
- been recently swimming or bathing.
- In these cases, remove the individual from the situation and wait 20 minutes prior to taking a temperature.
- Do not expose the thermometer to temperature extremes (below -4 degrees F/-20 degrees C or over 122 degrees F/ 50 degrees C) nor excessive humidity (> 95 % RH).
- This thermometer must only be used with genuine Braun ThermoScan Lens Filters. Other lens filters can lead to inaccuracy.
- To avoid inaccurate measurements always use this thermometer with a new, clean lens filter attached.
- If the thermometer is accidentally used without a lens filter attached, clean the lens.
- Keep lens filters out of reach of children.
- This thermometer is intended for household use only.
Shipping Weight :
STORE FEATURES: We stock and ship Genuine, new and manufacturer direct products.
- Heavy weight items above 10 LBs are not eligible for Free Shipping.
- Almost All Domestic Orders over $79 gets Free Shipping with in USA by ground. * Conditions apply.
- 30 day Return & 7-Day Refund policy (see policy pages for details).
- We respect your privacy. Hence we do not Spam your mail box.
- Add more to your shopping cart and get shipping discounts.