MANUFACTURER: PFIZER CONSUMER PRODUCTS
Advil Liqui-Gels Pain Reliever/Fever Reducer Capsules
- Solubilized Ibuprofen Capsules, 200mg.
- Pain Reliever/Fever Reducer
Temporarily relieves minor aches and pains due to:
- Common cold
- Muscular aches
- Minor pain of arthritis
- Menstrual cramps
Each capsule contains: Solubilized Ibuprofen (Equal to 200mg Ibuprofen) (.Pain Reliever/Fever Reducer)
FD&C Green 3 CI 42053, Gelatin, Light Mineral Oil, Pharmaceutical Ink, Polyethylene Glycol, Potassium Hydroxide, Water (Purified), Sorbitan, Sorbitol
Allergy alert: Ibuprofen may cause severe allergic reaction, especially in people allergic to aspirin. Symptoms may include:
- Facial swelling
- Asthma (wheezing)
- Skin reddening
If an allergic reaction occurs, stop use and seek medical help right away.
Stomach bleedning warning: this product contains a nonsteroidal anti inflammatory drug (NSAID), which may cause stomach bleeding. The chance is higher if you:
- Are age 60 or older
- Have had stomach ulcers or bleeding problems
- Take a blood thinning (anticoagulant) or steroid drug
- Take other drugs cotnaining an NSAID (aspirin, ibuprofen, naproxen, or others).
- Have 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product
- Take more or for a longer time than directed.
Do not use:
- If you have ever had an allergic reaction to any other pain reliever/fever reducer
- Right before or after heart surgery
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- Problems or side effects with any pain reliever/fever reducers
- Stomach problems that last or come back, such as heartburn, upset stomach, or stomach pain
- Bleeding problems
- High blood pressure
- Hart or kidney disease
- Taken a diuretic
- Reached age 60 or older
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are:
- Under a doctor's care for any continuing medical condition.
- Taking other drugs on a regular basis.
- Taking any other product containing ibuprofen, or any other pain reliever/fever reducer.
When using this product:
- Take with food or milk if stomach upset occurs
- Long term continuous use may increase the risk of heart attack or stroke
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- You feel faint, vomit blood, or have bloody or black stools.
- These are signs of stomach bleeding.
- Pain gets worse or lasts more than 10 days
- Fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
- Stomach pain occurs with the use of this product
- Redness or swlling is present in the painful area
- An allergic reaction occurs.
- Seek medical help right away
- Any new symptoms occur.
If pregnant or breast feeding ask a health professional before use. It is especially important not to use ibuprofen during the last 3 months of pregnancy unless specifically directed to do so by a doctor because it may cause problems in the unborn child or complications during delivery.
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Do Not Use if seal under bottle cap imprinted with Sealed for Your Protection is broken or missing.
Shipping Weight : 1.00 lb
STORE FEATURES: We stock and ship Genuine, new and manufacturer direct products.
- Heavy weight items above 10 LBs are not eligible for Free Shipping.
- Almost All Domestic Orders over $79 gets Free Shipping with in USA by ground. * Conditions apply.
- 30 day Return & 7-Day Refund policy (see policy pages for details).
- We respect your privacy. Hence we do not Spam your mail box.
- Add more to your shopping cart and get shipping discounts.