Home > All OTC Medicines > Pain and Fever > Pain Relievers - Non Aspirin >
Advil Advanced Medicine for Pain Liquid Filled Capsules - 160 ea
Advil Advanced Medicine for Pain Liquid Filled Capsules temporarily relieves minor aches and pains due to Common Cold, Headache.
You Save: $4.05 (18.4%)
Availability: In Stock
Usually Ships in 1-2 Business Days
MANUFACTURER: WYETH CONSUMER.INDICATIONS: Advil Advanced Medicine for Pain Liquid Filled Capsules
Advil Liqui-Gels temporarily relieves minor aches and pains due to: Common Cold, Headache, Toothache, Muscular Aches, Backache, Minor Pain of Arthritis, Menstrual Cramps, Temporarily reduces fever.INGREDIENTS: Active Ingredients: Solubilized Ibuprofen (200 mg).Inactive Ingredients: FD&C Green 3, Gelatin, Light Mineral Oil, Pharmaceutical Ink, Polyethylene Glycol, Potassium Hydroxide, Water Purified, Sorbitan, Sorbitol.DIRECTIONS: Do not take more than directed.
- Easy Open Arthritis Cap.
- Ease of use Commendation for cap by Arthritis Foundation.
- Advanced medicine for pain.
- Liqui-Gels - Liquid-filled capsule.
Store at 20-25 Degrees C (68-77 Degrees F). Avoid excessive heat 40 Degrees C (above 104 Degrees F).
- Adults and children 12 years and older: Take 1 capsule every 4 to 6 hours while symptoms persist. If pain or fever does not respond to 1 capsule, 2 capsules may be used, but do not to exceed 6 capsules in 24 hours, unless directed by a doctor. The smallest effective dose should be used.
- Children under 12 years: Ask doctor.
Read all warnings and directions before use. Keep carton.WARNINGS: Allergy Alert: Ibuprofen may cause a severe allergic reaction which may include: hives, facial swelling, asthma (wheezing), shock.
Stomach Bleeding Warning: Taking more than recommended may cause stomach bleeding.
Alcohol Warning: If you consume 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day, ask your doctor whether you should take ibuprofen or other pain relievers/fever reducers. Ibuprofen may cause stomach bleeding.
Do not use: If you have ever had an allergic reaction to any other pain reliever/fever reducer.
Ask a doctor before use if: ulcers, bleeding problems, high blood pressure, heart or kidney disease, are taking a diuretic, or are over 65 years of age. Problems or serious side effects with any pain reliever/fever reducer. Stomach problems that last or come back, such as heartburn, upset stomach, or pain.
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are: under a doctor's care for any serious condition, taking any other product that contains ibuprofen, or any other pain reliever/fever reducer. Taking a prescription drug for anticoagulation (blood thinning), Taking any other drug. Taking aspirin for cardio protection.
Stop using this product and ask a doctor if: An allergic reaction occurs. Seek medical help right away. Stomach pain or upset gets worse or lasts. Redness or swelling is present in the painful area. Any new symptoms appear. Fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days. Pain gets worse or lasts more than 10 days.
If you pregnant or nursing a baby, consult a health professional before using this product. It is especially important not to use ibuprofen during the last 3 months of pregnancy unless specifically directed to by a doctor because it may cause problems in the unborn child or complications during delivery.
Keep out of the reach of children. In case of accidental overdose, seek professional assistance or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Do not use if seal under bottle cap imprinted with Sealed for your protection is broken or missing.
Shipping Weight :
STORE FEATURES: We stock and ship Genuine, new and manufacturer direct products.
- Heavy weight items above 10 LBs are not eligible for Free Shipping.
- Almost All Domestic Orders over $79 gets Free Shipping with in USA by ground. * Conditions apply.
- 30 day Return & 7-Day Refund policy (see policy pages for details).
- We respect your privacy. Hence we do not Spam your mail box.
- Add more to your shopping cart and get shipping discounts.