Home > Senior and Home Medical Needs > Diagnostic Products, Health Monitors > Test At Home Drug Tests >
Ez Detect colon disease test # 001 home kit for early disease detection - 5 pads/pack - 1 ea
Simple home test for detecting the early warning signs of colorectal disease.
You Save: $1.91 (21.2%)
Availability: In Stock
Usually Ships in 1-2 Business Days
MANUFACTURER: BIOMERICA INC. INDICATIONS: Ez Detect, Colon Disease Test # 001 Home Kit Features:
DIRECTIONS: Read enclosed instructions before use. Step 1: After a bowel movement drop a test pad into the toilet bowl. Step 2: Observe the test pad. If blood is present a blue color will appear within two minutes. For external use only. Store at room temperature (59-78 degrees F). Do not swallow. Keep out of reach of children. Keep out of direct sunlight.
- One kit contains five test pads. Simple home test for detecting the early warning signs of colorectal disease.
- No diet restrictions.
- Easy-throw in the bowl test.
- Quick-results in two minutes.
- Sanitary - no stool handling.
- Convenient - no lab processing.
- Ez Detect Ez Home Test Self check for intestinal bleeding even before symptoms appear.
- No laboratory processing required.
- Results in two minutes.
- The American Cancer Society recommends annual testing for colorectal disease after the age of 40.
- With early detection and treatment, many colorectal diseases are curable.
- EZ Detect tests for hidden blood in the stool, an early warning sign of colorectal disease.
- Simple to perform.
- Five EZ Detect pads
- One positive control package
- One result card
- One instruction booklet.
Shipping Weight : 0.20 lb