Home > All OTC Medicines > Pain and Fever > Pain Relievers - Non Aspirin >
Advil Ibuprofen Tablets, Advanced Medicine for Pain Relief - 150 Ea
Advil Ibuprofen Advanced Medicine for pain relief Tablets will provide pain reliever or fever reducer.
You Save: $5.99 (30.8%)
Availability: In Stock
Usually Ships in 1-2 Business Days
MANUFACTURER: WYETH CONSUMER . INDICATIONS: Advil Tablets will provide an effective solution for fast pain relief. Advil Tablets relieve muscle pain, back pain, headache, period pain, arthritis pain and dental pain. Advil tablets contain the active ingredient ibuprofen, which is a type of medicine called a non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drug (NSAID). (NB. Ibuprofen is also available without a brand name, ie as the generic medicine. ) Ibuprofen is a simple painkilling medicine used to relieve mild to moderate pain, inflammation and fever.
Advil Tablets, Advanced Medicine for Pain works: Ibuprofen works by blocking the action of a substance in the body called cyclo-oxygenase (COX). Cyclo-oxygenase is involved in the production of various chemicals in the body, some of which are known as prostaglandins. Prostaglandins are produced in response to injury and certain diseases and conditions, and cause pain, swelling and inflammation. INGREDIENTS: Active Ingredients: Ibuprofen . Inactive Ingredients: Acetylated Monoglycerides, Beeswax And/Or Carnauba Wax, Croscarmellose Sodium, Iron Oxides, Lecithin, Methylparaben, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Pharmaceutical Glaze, Povidone, Propylparaben, Silicon Dioxide, Simethicone, Sodium Benzoate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Starch, Stearic Acid, Sucrose, Titanium Dioxide. DIRECTIONS: Do not take more than directed. WARNINGS: Allergy Alert: ibuprofen may cause a severe allergic reaction which may include: hives, facial swelling, asthma (wheezing), shock.
Alcohol Warning: If you consume 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day, ask your doctor whether you should take ibuprofen or other pain relievers/fever reducers. Ibuprofen may cause stomach bleeding.
Do not use: If you have ever had an allergic reaction to any other pain reliever/fever reducer. Ask a doctor before use if you have had problems or side effects with any pain reliever/fever reducer.
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are:
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- Under a doctor's care for any continuing medical condition
- taking other drugs on a regular basis
- taking any other product containing ibuprofen, or any other pain reliever/fever reducer.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use. It is especially important not to use ibuprofen during the last 3 months of pregnancy unless definitely directed to do so by a doctor because it may cause problems in the unborn child or complications during delivery. Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a poison control center right away.
- an allergic reaction occurs. Seek medical help right away.
- fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days.
- pain gets worse or lasts more than 10 days.
- stomach pain occurs with the use of this product.
- the painful area is red or swollen.
- any new or unexpected symptoms occur.
Shipping Weight :
STORE FEATURES: We stock and ship Genuine, new and manufacturer direct products.
- Heavy weight items above 10 LBs are not eligible for Free Shipping.
- Almost All Domestic Orders over $79 gets Free Shipping with in USA by ground. * Conditions apply.
- 30 day Return & 7-Day Refund policy (see policy pages for details).
- We respect your privacy. Hence we do not Spam your mail box.
- Add more to your shopping cart and get shipping discounts.