Home > All OTC Medicines > Pain and Fever > Pain Relievers - Non Aspirin >
Percogesic Aspirin-Free, Pain Reliever, Fever Reducer Tablets - 24 ea
Percogesic Aspirin-Free, Pain Reliever, Fever Reducer Tablets provide for enhanced relief of pain.
Availability: In Stock
Usually Ships in 1-2 Business Days
MANUFACTURER: MEDTECH PRODUCTS. INDICATIONS: Percogesic Acetaminophen For Enhanced Relief of Pain
For the temporary relief of minor aches and pains associated with:
- Pain Reliever
- Fever Reducer.
- Muscular Aches
- Colds/The Flu
- Fever Reducer
- Premenstrual and Menstrual Cramps.
Each tablet contains: : Acetaminophen 325mg (Pain reliever/Fever Reducer), Diphenhydramine.
Crospovidone, Dibasic Calcium Phosphate, FD&C Yellow 6, Magnesium Stearate, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Povidone, Pregelatinized Starch, Silicone Dioxide, Stearic Acid.
Do not use with other products containing acetaminophen. Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are:
- Taking sedatives or tranquilizers.
Alcohol Warning: If you consume 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day, ask your doctor whether you should take acetaminophen or other pain relievers/fever reducers. Acetaminophen may cause liver damage. Ask a doctor before use if you have:
When using this product:
- Difficulty in urination due to enlargement of the prostate gland
- A breathing problem such as emphysema or chronic bronchitis
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- Marked drowsiness may occur.
- Avoid alcoholic beverages.
- Alcohol, sedatives and tranquilizers may increase drowsiness.
- May cause excitability, especially in children.
- Be careful driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use. Keep this and all drugs out of the reach of children. In case of accidental overdose, contact a physician or poison control center immediately. Prompt medical attention is critical for adults as well as for children even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms. Tamper Evident Do not use if imprinted foil seal under cap is broken or missing.
- Pain persists for more than 10 days
- Fever persists for more than 3 days (unless directed by a doctor)
- Condition worsens or new symptoms occur
- Redness or swelling is present. These may be signs of a serious condition.
Shipping Weight : 0.50 lb