Home > Senior and Home Medical Needs > Incontinence Protection > Deodorizers, Moisturizers, Perineal Cleansers >
Smith and nephew solosite hydrogel wound gel - 3 oz
It is an amorphous hydrogel that creates a moist wound environment and is non-cytotoxic.
You Save: $2.50 (13.3%)
Availability: In Stock
Usually Ships in 1-2 Business Days
MANUFACTURER: SMITH & NEPHEW.
INDICATIONS:Smith and Nephew Solosite hydrogel wound gel
It is a hydrogel wound dressing with preservatives. It can donate moisture to rehydrate non-viable tissue. It absorbs exudate while retaining its structure in the wound. It creates a moist wound environment, which assists in autolytic debridement of wounds covered with necrotic tissues.
It is used to create a moist wound environment for the treatment of minor conditions such as:
- Minor burns
- Superficial lacerations
- Cuts and abrasions (partial thickness wounds)
- Skin tears
Under the direction of a healthcare professional, SoloSite Gel is used to create a moist wound environment for the management of:
- Venous ulcers (leg ulcers)
- Surgical incisions
- Diabetic foot ulcers
- Pressure ulcers (including stage IV)
- Preserved for safe, multi-dose dispensing.
- Convenient tube presentations, including the 20 gram.
- Effective debrider and deslougher.
- Promotes moist wound healing.
- For external use only.
- If condition worsens or does not improve within 7 days, consult a physician.
Shipping Weight :
STORE FEATURES: We stock and ship Genuine, new and manufacturer direct products.
- Heavy weight items above 10 LBs are not eligible for Free Shipping.
- Almost All Domestic Orders over $79 gets Free Shipping with in USA by ground. * Conditions apply.
- 30 day Return & 7-Day Refund policy (see policy pages for details).
- We respect your privacy. Hence we do not Spam your mail box.
- Add more to your shopping cart and get shipping discounts.