MANUFACTURER: SMITH & NEPHEW. INDICATIONS: Smith and Nephew Skin-Prep Protective Dressing Wipes
- Skin-Prep is a liquid film-forming dressing that, upon application to intact skin, forms a protective film to help reduce friction during removal of tapes and films.
- Skin-Prep can also be used to prepare skin attachment sites for drainage tubes, external catheters, surrounding ostomy sites and adhesive dressings.
- For use in sensitive stoma areas as a skin protectant.
- May reduce irritation from contact with body wastes and stoma fluid.
- Forms a protective film on skin which may reduce exposure to urine and feces.
- Skin-Prep should only be used on intact skin.
California’s Proposition 65 Warning: May This item contains chemicals known to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. Reference by California Office of Environmental Health Hazard Assessment (OEHHA) at: www.oehha.ca.gov/prop65/prop65_list/Newlist.html.
Shipping Weight : 0.30 lb